Webmoney - Page 33
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: Webmoney

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 2

Exclamation Webmoney

WebMoney Transfer — the global settlement system and environment for online business activities. WebMoney Transfer Technology is based on providing all its users with unique interfaces that allow them to operate and control individual property rights for valuables (assets) stored at specialized entities- the Guarantors. If you still do not have WebMoney Wallet, you can register it on WebMoney web-site.

WMID: 390462527754 (check passport)

Instructions:

Deposit Funds

• Currency: USD / EUR
    • Fee for deposit: 0%
    • Processing time: instant deposit

Withdraw Funds

• Currency: USD / EUR
    • Fee for withdrawal: 0,8%
    • Processing time: from 1 minute to 1 day
    • Withdrawal amount: from 0,02 USD

Not allowed!
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 284
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Well, this is one of the payment processor that I can trust. It will be hard for one to hack through it because before they can get out your money they will need to have your mobile phone first.

I am planning on fully verifying my own account so that I will have no more daily limits while sending and recieving money and also can fund through my bank account.
    Oh yes, this is a very brilliant idea you have shared among the benefits of this payment professor. But I believe that other payment processors have their mobile verification as well, and it is when you want them as your security option, just like that of webmoney, it has the options too. But some user will prefer the email/password verification only for some payment processors, that is their choice sir.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 8
    Webmoney is my best online payment processor, because their fees are very low and very reliable it hard to hack in webmoney payment system data for this reasons i love the payment processor a lot, it the most safe payment processor i have ever user compare to other payment processor.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 392
    Yeah cozard you are saying right, its totally depend upon people that which kind of security system is seeming best for them, personally I don't use webmoney but in robo forex broker I am using email security system at the time of withdraw, Mobile verification service is little bit slower in my country, I don't know the exact reason but mostly I get the verification code very late on my mobile so I am using email id for it. Beside of it I think web money also have a great security system of mobile verification that's sounds good.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 12
    Webmoney is the payment gateway i am using with roboforex for now. I started using them because of the easy transacting ways, the low fee they chart which is 0.8% of the total money you are transacting, and the security of the transaction, because it will have to send a code to use before the money can actually be moved from your webmoney account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 23
    I prefer, instant withdrawal is best for us from electronic payment gateway. Web money payment gateway withdrawal Processing time: from 1 minute to 1 day. Could I open an account in Webmoney ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    The web money is the best payment processor where we get our money safely and i think they have provide lot of facilities like we top up our phone you can trade with because its accepted by so many exchangers that means its easy for you to change your money to other ewallets easyly there chrges though might be higher than others

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 10
    This is the best payment system among all of payment systems. I use skills when I start work on forex trading but that is most worst system I ever seen in my life because they are not reply to its customers and delay every thing. If our money is stuck on it then they are never pay back to it. So we must need to use a reliable payment system like webmoney if we want our money in safe hands.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 15
    Webmoney is very reliable payment system and I use this from last two years. Its every thing is very easy and we can pass its all verification easily. Its very easy to use it for deposit and withdraw our money from it. I love this system for my trading and I always use it in my daily trading. This is the best payment system in this world and I feel very safe when i use it in my trading.

Not allowed!

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233