Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Islamic Swap-Free accounts

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 526
    Given: 177

Islamic Swap-Free accounts

RoboForex offers it’s a specific account type – Islamic Swap-Free accounts. Instead of the swap, the owners of Swap-Free accounts are charged a fixed commission, which depends only on the type of currency pair and number of open lots, but not on the issuing banks’ interest rates. This account type was created especially for the clients of Muslim belief, who are not allowed to trade with swaps because of Sharia laws.

Swap-Free account registration:
    1 2
    Open a trading account for
    MetaTrader4 platform*
    Contact our
    Live Support
    Open account Leave application
    * - "Swap-Free" service is only available for cent and standard MetaTrader4-based accounts, as well as for Fix-Affiliate and Pro-Affiliate accounts.

When you change your account type to Swap-Free, all other trading conditions remain intact, and the overnight commission depends only on the instrument and the number of open lots.

General provisions

1. "Swap-Free" service is available for the following types of MetaTrader4-based accounts: Fix-Cent, Pro-Cent, Fix-Standard, Pro-Standard, Fix-Affiliate и Pro-Affiliate.

2. When you change your account type to Swap-Free, the overnight commission depends only on the instrument and the number of open lots. All other trading conditions remain the same.

3. To enable "Swap-Free" service, you have to open a MetaTrader4-based account in your Members Area. After that, contact our Live Support one of the following ways:

4. The client has the right to decline the service at any time. To do this, contact our Live Support.

5. Please note that RoboForex reserves the right to deny the client "Swap-Free" service at any time without giving any reasons and/or advance notice. In case the service is disabled by the Company, you will be charged swaps according to the conditions, specified on its official website.

Commission rates for Islamic Swap-Free accounts

1. When you change your account type to "Swap-Free", you are not charged swaps; however, you pay a fixed overnight commission for open positions.

** - The commission specified in the table is for 1 standard lot. The amount of the commission, which is written off every day at 12:00 AM server time, is calculated in the following way:

<Commission> = <Commission for 1 lot> * <Number of lots>

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I will trade with an account which will be swap free account.I dislike swap I want earn by trading with my own capacity. If I become a good trader definitely I can earn here smoothly so why I will depend extra money by swap . Swap also can gives loss from my account too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 20
    My account is swap free account. It is good for long trade. I am long time trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 20
    I prefer, Swap free account is best for us. Swap is not much benefit from Forex market. It is not only Islamic account. Swap free is best for all of us.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234