How can i make a proper money management ? - Page 148
Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148
Results 1,471 to 1,474 of 1474

Thread: How can i make a proper money management ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

How can i make a proper money management ?

i am trading on the forex market more than 1 years . i was a scalper , so i didn't follow any money management . i made huge money within short time and loss huge money as the the losing money was too little than the earning money . But , i don't i cannot make scalping like previous time . so i have decided that i will make long term trading . But for the long term trading money management is the best rules for ever which have to be followed by me , otherwise my money will be finished . i am following this rules . if the account ba;ance is 100$ , that time i use .2 cent lot size .

is it too high or proper management ?

help me by giving your valuable comment

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    application of the system of money management in forex trading is very important, so that we can avoid big losses in the forex market, with low risk of any open trading positions, this will make our trade in a relaxed, yet still many traders who are always trying to make big profits by high risk

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    proper money management means a trader risking less than 3% for each position that he place in the market. And make sure that he put a SL not a mental SL. This is important because many traders keep on changing their SL because they feel the market will reverse and they will profit. It's the wrong way to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10
    It depends on how your trading system works. All of which must be matched so that there is no fault in the formation of proper money management against the flow of the trading system. Slow trading systems tend to require large money management but a fast trading system tends to require very smooth money management. If there is a shortage in setting money management then what happens is a margin call or stop out. sometimes, there are several systems that are in two different conditions then it is the duty of the trader to match the two conditions to be one into the right and good money management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    Actually money management is very simple system. I do not know why some traders can not make proper money management. Using same lot size in every single trade is known as money management. At any condition you can not use big lot size. Use same lot size in every and same SL. Proper money management will save you in forex market.

Not allowed!

Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148