What is candlestick strategy? - Page 75
Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2565717273747576 LastLast

Thread: What is candlestick strategy?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

What is candlestick strategy?

I have saw candlestick pattern charts in mt4 but i can not get to have a best strategy on them to trade, please someone indicate me a strategy to use over candlestick charts.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bbasiit View Post
    I have saw candlestick pattern charts in mt4 but i can not get to have a best strategy on them to trade, please someone indicate me a strategy to use over candlestick charts.
    if you want to make a good strategy by your chart is you need are only find the best moment, I mean this moment to buy or sell is only by limits of support and resistance and this is the good or trader to make some profit the simple is like when the price touch the limits price will reversal and back again but if the price can break and it is indicating price on the track of trend..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    Candle stick strategy is the strategy i have been using in this business. And believe you me that it is very much profitable, but that is possible if you followed it up in the right way. Using the candle stick to setup your strategy is what I/we called technical trading approach.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    learn price action first to use candle stick pattern because candle stick patterns is based on the price action through which we can analyse the market we have many patterns to understand the market such as candle stick pattern so it is depend on us to take benefit from this opportunities if you can go in wrong direction you may be stuck into dangerous zone.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 14
    Candle stick strategy is the strategy in which we use candlestick chart to find the market trend. When any candle of any time frame is make on chart then its show us the market trend on that time frame. If we find that pattern is bullish or bearish then we can easily earn good profit from our trade. So if you want success in this business then you must need to know about the candlestick patterns.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Trading technically in the Forex market we make use of our candle sticks , both single formation and patterns to analyzed the market, signal are gotten ed by reading our candles formation also by looking closely to the patterns formed in the chart and the decision would be taken with them, there are a lot of them that could inform traders that the price is about to reverse and some tell us the trend continues.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    need to learn candlestick with well, the patterns and forms body tail of it, and also what conditions is good if want to use candlestick patterns for trading forex. and also candlestick itself is a good indicator, we can use it to analyze the market besides using the patterns and forms, we can easily analyze the trend and also support resistance too, so, there are many thing which have to learned well before we start to use it for trading
    start taking demo account for practicing seriously and so will get the experiences from it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    need to learn candlestick with well, the patterns and forms body tail of it, and also what conditions is good if want to use candlestick patterns for trading forex. and also candlestick itself is a good indicator, we can use it to analyze the market besides using the patterns and forms, we can easily analyze the trend and also support resistance too, so, there are many thing which have to learned well before we start to use it for trading
    start taking demo account for practicing seriously and so will get the experiences from it
    The candle is ever one of the best trading strategy I have been able to align my self with in the market. Of course, to make it more reliable, it will be good to add to it the indicator of our choice. For instance, to trade the trend, we can actually make use of the moving average with the candle stick on a suitable time frame to achieve a better results.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    Candle stick lessons is going to take good time from us if we want to get it right. This is a system that deals with a proper price action by understanding the behavior of each candles, knowing the right pin bars for reversal, understanding the support /resistance levels and so many more. Once you equip yourself with good knowledge about the candle stick, then you can truly see yourself start making more profitable trading decisions that you will cherish.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 90
    Given: 82
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Candle stick lessons is going to take good time from us if we want to get it right. This is a system that deals with a proper price action by understanding the behavior of each candles, knowing the right pin bars for reversal, understanding the support /resistance levels and so many more. Once you equip yourself with good knowledge about the candle stick, then you can truly see yourself start making more profitable trading decisions that you will cherish.
    Nothing can be learned without the right amount of time been given to it. Candle stick pattern is a good way to trade and make money actually. I am a good user of the pattern when trading. Furthermore, my basic knowledge about it is that, we can only make money with such trading strategy if we avoid it on the lower time frame, so wanting to use it on the lower time frame gives low result.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 46
    I think knowing how to use the perfect candle sticks pattern to determine our trade can really help us as traders to make much more of a good trade. The success in forex is tied with our ability to learn well and know the perfect time to make good quality trading with forex. With the candlestick system we can sure know how to use proper price action to our own benefit and work on the process to see that some good money have to be made.

Not allowed!

Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2565717273747576 LastLast