Can i use iindicators and template of meta trader in ctrader - Page 19
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Can i use iindicators and template of meta trader in ctrader

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 19

Can i use iindicators and template of meta trader in ctrader

i think that trading with ctrader is better for ECN trading and gives more accurate picture about the movement of the market and this movement are more rapid,so i want to know if i can use the indicators and template that is used on meta trader,
    if i can not so what are the tools used for analysis of the chart of ctrader

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 6
    ihad found an interesting function that is very good to use at in my platform. I can use an offline chart for me to preview by using the signal indicator only with the specific time frame given. As you can see, some robot is dedicated for use in multiple time frame, and without accidentally changing your time frame that with the robot your set, using the offline chart to helping you to prevent mistake.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 24
    No you can't do that. Programming language used in mt4 is mql4 whereas in ctrader c# is used. So templates or indicators can't be shared between these two. Robots are also different for both.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    i assume that trading with ctrader is higher for ECN trading and gives extra accurate picture approximately the motion of the market and this motion are more speedy,so i need to understand if i'm able to use the indicators and template this is used on meta trader,
    if i can not so what are the gear used for analysis of the chart of ctrader

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 15
    Yes you can sue the indicators in this platform because that is web platform where you need a internet browser to work on Ctrader. This is very good and reliable trading platform. I am not work on it but I use it to see the market and check it on demo account when its released. WE can use its custom indicators but we cannot install our own indicators files on this terminal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 12
    the first think is the movement of market.for this you need a clear visual program for this ctrader is best.i think trader should find diffferent way to trade if you instructure is sufficient then take it.i heard it is custom indicator can we install the indicator file on terminal.i think your opinion is good for newbie and also for professional trader

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    It's all depend on the indicator you are trying to use with this platform cause if the indicator is specially made for the metal trader platform it won't work on this very platform, except the indicator was created specifically for this terminal of cause it will work, so you need to find a compatible indicator and templates for this platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 230
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by manwar View Post
    Yes you can sue the indicators in this platform because that is web platform where you need a internet browser to work on Ctrader. This is very good and reliable trading platform. I am not work on it but I use it to see the market and check it on demo account when its released. WE can use its custom indicators but we cannot install our own indicators files on this terminal.
    I am sorry sir but you mentioned it wrongly. No can do, we can not use the same indicators or templates from our MT4 to cTrader because the platforms are different, and so the format of indicators and template files. I tried it few years ago when I was using this platform for my first week and the result was not so satisfying, I could not use any of them. Well with cTrader on web version I guess we can not actually add anything because it is web based on script and codes, unlike the desktop version which has physical location of application inside our PC or laptop.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 7
    C trade basically a web trade in which we cannot use any type of our own indicator because this is totally different trading platform. We can use it on our mobile phones but that is not a mobile version because this is basically a web browser so we can use it on our mobile phone with help of web browser and trade on it. This platform all things are same to mt4 but its a different paltform for trading.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    i do not think that it is possible to use the indicators of meta trader with c trader because they different platform and so they are different in its programming and so c trader needs an indicator programmed for it only,also the indicators of c trader will not work on the meta trader due to the same reason, so try to find indicators related to c trader only.

Not allowed!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819