Can i use iindicators and template of meta trader in ctrader - Page 19
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Can i use iindicators and template of meta trader in ctrader

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 16

Can i use iindicators and template of meta trader in ctrader

i think that trading with ctrader is better for ECN trading and gives more accurate picture about the movement of the market and this movement are more rapid,so i want to know if i can use the indicators and template that is used on meta trader,
    if i can not so what are the tools used for analysis of the chart of ctrader

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 6
    ihad found an interesting function that is very good to use at in my platform. I can use an offline chart for me to preview by using the signal indicator only with the specific time frame given. As you can see, some robot is dedicated for use in multiple time frame, and without accidentally changing your time frame that with the robot your set, using the offline chart to helping you to prevent mistake.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    The fact that c trader gives more accurate picture about the movement of the market, makes it an interesting trading platform, and should be given a better choice for traders. Though I don't know much about the c trader, but with the information I have been reading, I am developing a keen interest in c trader.

Not allowed!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819