Can i use iindicators and template of meta trader in ctrader - Page 20
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Can i use iindicators and template of meta trader in ctrader

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 38

Can i use iindicators and template of meta trader in ctrader

i think that trading with ctrader is better for ECN trading and gives more accurate picture about the movement of the market and this movement are more rapid,so i want to know if i can use the indicators and template that is used on meta trader,
    if i can not so what are the tools used for analysis of the chart of ctrader

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    it will not work, they are different trading platform that has difference programming language, that is why they have their varying functionalities too..These two platform is fully different from one another in the trading and maintaining . trader mainly used by the Microsoft .i think the indicators is the same and you can check c trader website for the newest indicators it is so useful indicators .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    it will not work, they are different trading platform that has difference programming language, that is why they have their varying functionalities too. It is entirely different from meta trader 4. It is best to create new custom indicators/expert advisers for c trader platform. am planing to open an account soon .i think the indicators is the same and you can check c trader website for the newest indicators it is so useful indicators.

Not allowed!

if you want to succeed in forex do not forget money managment
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Question difference between meta trader 4 and c trader

C trader is the best platform for professionals
    It is impossible to use meta trader indicators and templates in c trader because there, s codes are different
    You can find a lot of indicators on google for c trader
    To run c trader you need a good internet speed another hand meta trader is run in slow speed internet connection

Not allowed!

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920