5 reasons to invest in cryptocurrency

Thread: 5 reasons to invest in cryptocurrency

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 44

who does not know about cryptocurrency nowadays? it beats the stocks popularity and of course over forex market too. people get attracted more with cryptocurrency with its fast and high volatility that could change a person to be rich faster than when they trading with forex or stock market. such comparisons made most people inclusively beginners try to learn about trading in cryptocurrency.

cryptocurrency now has become one most-interesting business to participate due to its huge popularity among people in the world starting from low type investors to big world bankers. it is not only attractive by the popularity, cryptocurrency market has also gave a lot of benefits to many smart investors in fast peak and simply raised small value of cryptocurrency to become higher. unfortunately this made most beginners lost their money due to the fluctuations of cryptocurrency.

in this thread i want to share my own thoughts about cryptocurrency investment and why we should do that with 5 points. these points i hope they can clarify more knowledge about cryptocurrency and may help new people who have not invest any money with cryptocurrency and now become interested to try.

reason 1 - safe place to keep the currency with public ledger

mostly known as blockchain. one most favorite place for investor to make all transactions regarding to cryptocurrency. it is named with public ledger because blockchain is not owned by any goverment or not related to any bureaucracy in this world. which make it safe and trusted. investors identities of currency's owners are encrypted to cloud server to ensure the legitimacy of record keeping. what is better than this in this digital world of trading?

we can keep our track record of transactions safely with ledger. unlike other companies or banks who keep our records but we can not access it, trusted ledger such as blockchain helps this out a lot and make us easily to monitor every activities with our account and everything is recorded, not a single thing is missing from it.

reason 2 - it is a futuristic currency which all people would probably use in future

some of us may think this cryptocurrency market now is less used within our country because most of payment and purchase still using physical money. less companies are using cryptocurrency out there to buy and sell something but recently i read that in somewhere in usa they allowed of using bitcoins to purchase a property. do not know if it is still allowed or not for now.

a simple thought may arise from this statement. is it true that the digital era will come soon? well nobody knows for sure about it when, but i think it is going to happen someday in next decades. that is why most people believe that starting this crypto investment from now could give them a future ease to keep money digitally, not keeping the money inside our own wallet.

reason 3 - everything's at hands

we are responsible for everything we do with our coins. if we want to keep them longer without selling any then it is fine as well as when we want to buy more. it is all our choice to make and nobody can tell us what to do with our money and if we got our own investment planning with our coins then focus with it.

this is different type investment compared with forex and stock. we may keep all the physical records between forex and stock market but with cryptocurrency we can not keep any because they are in digital form, unreal yet valuable. so all we can do is to keep them safe inside ledger and wait for the price is going higher if we want to sell it. otherwise if it is going down we can keep the coins until the price is going back again.

reason 4 - faster process of becoming a successful investor

many believe and mostly proved there are many millionaires around the world which succeed from cryptocurrency investment. it is why this create huge euphoria in the world and make cryptocurrency most talked and discussed all the time. it is so famous until the food vendor near my house also talked about it. crazy is not it?

it was dated in 2015 and i can not explain how much money those people made now in 2018 from cryptocurrency investment and how much losses they suffered as well, too bad for those who were very late at buying bitcoins for example. the process is totally different compared to forex and stock trading and so the difficulties.

reason 5 - no strict restrictions to start

similar to forex trading, all of people with internet connection and appropriate device can start joining in this investment as long as we got the money to invest. not much, maybe about $1,000 as a startup for cryptocurrency. it is bigger than forex market's minimum deposit but then we must choose which kind of investment we want to do and which one is more interested than the other? choose wisely before we invest the money.

even if you have not finished your school or have not graduate from your college but still got some money from your savings or gifts from parents or else you have the money from your hard work, then you can invest the money with this market. once you get in, you will be equally the same and worth the name as investors. this kind of investment does not give any attention to our social status, skills matters.

my conclusions about cryptocurrency - 5 reasons why we should think about it again

1. specifially for Muslim people. since it is non-physically currency and only contains number inside our blockchain or other public ledger, i am afraid for Muslim traders this is prohibited because a transaction must be made between physical items which make forex and stocks still considered and allowed to use.
    2. Muslims people should be thinking wise enough about this cryptocurrency investment. in the law we know that we can only get the profits in halal when the amounts are not really bigger than the money we risk before. if it is bigger then it can be called as interests, swaps, commissions or anything that related to those which are haram to receive.
    3. it creates fast pace of high and low. those who does not prepare for instant change from market could probably drive themselves crazy especially to those who spent all their savings to invest with cryptocurrency. many sad stories shared on internet about this and i feel so sorry for them.
    4. we need to pay attention to market big speculators because cryptocurrency market is not driven by most economic news and it is only affected usually with usd. if we can not play big money in the market then we should remain patience to keep our coins grows bigger. never sell any if the price still lower than we bought.
    5. there is no minimum requirement to start the investment but for higher earning mostly people are willingly to risk even their whole pensions or savings to invest with cryptocurrency. it may be sweet business in the beginning but if we do not learn and practice about it first, i am sure we can become an easy meat to other speculators in market, letting them to take our money easily without big efforts.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 109
    Given: 60
    Investors would invest in cryprocurrencies because they would really love to see their investment rise in value thus giving them a good profitable returns. Cryptocurencies have huge potentials and understanding the right kind of cyrpocurency to invest will be a good one for us. We can start with whatever we can afford and hope for it to rise as much as we have projected it to happen.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes you are very correct about cytocurrency reason because it provide his investors with great future and great return on a daily basic. They are so many coin available in the market today that have the potential of raising to the rate of bitcoin, one advantage of cytocurrency is that any one can come in with basically any amounts he or she have to investigate on it and the return of the investment start almost at the same time of investment depends on the market as when the investment was done.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Investors would invest in cryprocurrencies because they would really love to see their investment rise in value thus giving them a good profitable returns. Cryptocurencies have huge potentials and understanding the right kind of cyrpocurency to invest will be a good one for us. We can start with whatever we can afford and hope for it to rise as much as we have projected it to happen.
    in basic mindset of investors, they really think that cryptocurrency business is a good one for investment purpose because they assume those currencies will keep rising up. as opportunists this is a good way to make money but it should be done in very long term. we may want to keep and hold our coins until their prices is going higher than before. try to close it until we can get multiplied profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Queen View Post
    in basic mindset of investors, they really think that cryptocurrency business is a good one for investment purpose because they assume those currencies will keep rising up. as opportunists this is a good way to make money but it should be done in very long term. we may want to keep and hold our coins until their prices is going higher than before. try to close it until we can get multiplied profits.
    Long term is a good way to follow this type of currencies but it also have potential to give profits in the short term too. We have seen how Bitcoin climbed up last year and all these where in a space of 2-3 months if am not mistaken. The headache here is about knowing the right time to buy or sell this cryptocurrencies as we hope for it to give us more profits by storing or trading them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 36
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Queen View Post
    2. Muslims people should be thinking wise enough about this cryptocurrency investment. in the law we know that we can only get the profits in halal when the amounts are not really bigger than the money we risk before. if it is bigger then it can be called as interests, swaps, commissions or anything that related to those which are haram to receive.
    I see all the benefits of investing money with cryptocurrency but this one bothers me most. I also think the same way because I'm Muslim and it's confusing if cryptocurrency investment is permissable or not. When we trade with forex or stock market, we know we're trading both currencies or companies around the world which has physical form. Then what about cryptocurrencies can we buy or sell the physical coin too? Or is it just a digital number which has value of price only?

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

if you want to succeed in forex do not forget money managment
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    great thread
    there is a lot of reason to invest in crypto because these days everyone invest in crypto that,s why the price of every coin increased day by day if we take a look on bitcoin history you will thought may be i invest only 10$ in bitcoin and today you will become millonaire but lucky peopels take advantage from this offer
    are you read the story of a man who buys a pizza worth of 10 bitcoins and now you can open a shop of a pizza company in just one bitcoin

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    great thread
    there is a lot of reason to invest in crypto because these days everyone invest in crypto that,s why the price of every coin increased day by day if we take a look on bitcoin history you will thought may be i invest only 10$ in bitcoin and today you will become millonaire but lucky peopels take advantage from this offer
    are you read the story of a man who buys a pizza worth of 10 bitcoins and now you can open a shop of a pizza company in just one bitcoin
    thanks, i take that as a compliment. i know there are lots of reason why we should invest with cryptocurrency because it is a future money which now rarely used but in future i think everybody will use it and change the money we have now. cryptocurrency get its popularity so easy because it is promising to make money for people by only investing them and hold their coins to go higher then they can sell it for profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Cyptocurrency is a very big investment business for any one that wish to make it big in this digital thread reason are it gives the investor the right to mange his or investment, it appreciate on a daily interval, it allow the investor access to his or wallet any time as there is internet facility, it a super currency that is taking over the business market very fast.

Not allowed!