Investment In Crypto-currencies.

Thread: Investment In Crypto-currencies.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 109
    Given: 60

Investment In Crypto-currencies.

INTRODUCTION

We have seen cryptocurrencies attracting lots of interest in this modern era.
    It’s been an electronic money which was created with technology that indeed helps in creating and processing transaction without reveling it’s users.
    A cryptography is a technology which secures, hides identities and do much more. Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies which is designed to help process transactions In a secured, cheaper and reliable means.
    In the cryptocurrency world a wallet is needed to store currencies too. We have wallets such as block-chain, mercury, coinbase and lots more.
    For miners, they are those who process, record and verify information on the digital record for a token.

WHAT I LEARNED ABOUT INVESTING IN CRYPTO-CURRENCIES

Cryptocurrencies have really come as a huge benefits to investors and personally for me, I really fancy this type of currency because the government have no control about how its currencies could be spent and so much more. Many people now prefer these type of currencies because to them they can process lots of transaction without been identified and it gives them a source of privacy and a secured currencies for them. It was because of this attributes that made lots of people attracted to these currencies and gave them huge confidence for security.

Also, this causes rise in value for various cryptocurrencies as more people troop in to buy and store currencies which in no time grows in a profitable way. I learnt that this are secured currencies and I bought some bitcions too to see them rise in value which is interesting. I might not have made huge money, but it’s a clear fact that many were turned millionaires purchasing cryptocurrencies when they were at lesser value before it rose to it’s current state. There are such of this cryptocurrencies coming up at lesser value everyday which in turn can grow in no time if it’s been purchase. RIPPLES, ETHEREUM, BITCION, DASH were some of those cryptocurrencies that made it high in value.
    However, cryptocurrencies have shown in recent decline, but the goal should be to buy at lower price and be patient enough for it rise.

A FEW QUICK TIPS TO HELP YOU FIND THE BEST CRYPTOCURRENCIES TO INVEST

The truth is that there are lots of winners in cryptocurrency, but you will make profits from cryptocurrencies when you understand why they have huge potentials which in turn makes you to store them in the longer term. But when you don’t understand a cryptocurrency, you could look to sell them faster in little profits which might cut down your profit had it been you were patient for the long term.

Tip 1: There are lots of cryptocurrencies and upcoming ones, if you don’t understand why it will be valuable in the future, then don’t invest in it.

Tip2: Few cryptocurrencies will be a great investment e.g BITCION, but majority of other coins could dash out.

Tip3: No one will know which cryptocurrency will be high in value in the future, so its wise not to put all your eggs in one basket.

Tip4: Ensure you research about the currency you are planning to invest in and see if it really has a good potential.

Tip5: Go through their website check if they look professional, check if there are any potential security risk, check if their inventors are experienced and lots more.

LIST OF PROMISING CRYPTOCURRENCIES YOU CAN INVEST IN THIS 2018

BITCION: No doubt bitcion remains the father of all Cryptocurrencies and we all have witness it’s rise, however we have seen some decline lately, but investors can buy bitcoin as it has potentials to rise further at the peak of the year.

NAVCION: Navcion is a decentralized Cryptocurrencies based off bitcion. It’s faster, have a lower fee and fully anonymous transactions. Navcion have over 50,000 members and have rolled up some good projects like mobile wallet( NAVPAY) and increased security.

SAICION:($SC)

Saicion is a decentralized cloud storage platform which was idle hard drive across the world to rent out spare hard drive space. Saicion is aiming to capture 10% of the $200 billion dollars cloud storage market and also working to dominate it. Its really competing with the likes of Amazon, Dropbox and Apple.

DRAGON CHAIN ( $DRGN):

This coin originated from DISNEY SEATTLE office in 2016, it was abandoned at some point but then picked up by non-profit dragon foundation and looking to integrate business application into block chain.

Other coins to watch out for this 2018 are: NANO, KUCOIN SHARES, KOMODO, DEEP BRAIN CHAIN.

CONCLUSION

I have made some tangible research about Cryptocurrencies and how likely it’s a nice investment opportunity. We must be careful too to avoid investing in wrong coins that will fade off in no time. As an investor in Cryptocurrencies you must learn to make good research and see you will find value in any coin you wish to invest into.
    I’m open to any question in this thread, and I hope you learnt something.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Sixteen; 04-15-2018 at 02:20 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Tip 1: There are lots of cryptocurrencies and upcoming ones, if you don’t understand why it will be valuable in the future, then don’t invest in it.

Tip2: Few cryptocurrencies will be a great investment e.g BITCION, but majority of other coins could dash out.
    According to these 2 points, I find myself some difficulties in understanding many cryptocurrencies nowadays in the market. I heard about Litecoin, Ethreum or whatever the name is, are mostly new to me and equally confusing. In big word and general meaning, I simply take cryptocurrency as only Bitcoin and never known another currencies and got no update about them.

Good tips from you Sixteen. I also aware that since I got few knowledge about this kind of business and know less about the currencies so it is best for me not to participate to it directly. That makes me decide not to take a part of any crypto-investment or crypto-trading because I never understand what is really affecting those currencies in market. Is it affected by USD or with another currencies as well? By the way you got a nice explanation in your thread, keep a good work.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 109
    Given: 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    According to these 2 points, I find myself some difficulties in understanding many cryptocurrencies nowadays in the market. I heard about Litecoin, Ethreum or whatever the name is, are mostly new to me and equally confusing. In big word and general meaning, I simply take cryptocurrency as only Bitcoin and never known another currencies and got no update about them.

Good tips from you Sixteen. I also aware that since I got few knowledge about this kind of business and know less about the currencies so it is best for me not to participate to it directly. That makes me decide not to take a part of any crypto-investment or crypto-trading because I never understand what is really affecting those currencies in market. Is it affected by USD or with another currencies as well? By the way you got a nice explanation in your thread, keep a good work.
    Thanks for dropping by Azis, it's good that even when you don't really understand much about cryptocurrencies, there is zeal in you to know how it works. Nevertheless all these cryprocurrencies you mentioned are like Bitcoin too. In fact they are competing with Bitcoin too. For example there is various types of banks in your country but I believe there is a bank that stand out from the rest while the rest banks are just competing to have a huge share too in the market.

This is how cryptocurrencies works. Bitcoin is known to be the father of cryptocurreinces that's why it's more popular and familiar than others but other cryprocurrencies can be promising too infact much more than Bitcoin if you can know the best one to invest into. Apart from Bitcoin all other cryprocurencies are known as altcoin which to me I understand as alternatives.

For your question about what is affecting this Cryptocurrencies, actually it's not about the Usd thing but speculators, governments and individual like you and me. We have seen china ban this Cryprocurrencies, south Korea too wants to follow suite and this in one way or the other affect this currencies. However it is believed cryprocurrencies will take over the world as the best payment gateway because of its security and potential rise in value. Thanks once again.

Not allowed!