My favorite bitcoin! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My favorite bitcoin!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 189

My favorite bitcoin!

The administration of the forum invites you to take part in a contest dedicated to one of the most dynamically growing tools on the market - bitcoin.

The time of the contest

The competition is held from January 15 - February 1;
    Summing up the results of the competition - February 2;
    Enrollment of the prize - February 3.

Terms of participation in the contest

Verification of your Members Area.
    A nickname at the Company’s official Message Board, which is linked to your Members Area.
    In your Members Area you have to open only one demo account (ECN PRO), which will take part in this competition:
    - specify the account number and the investor's password from the account in this topic;
    - initial deposit on the demo account - $ 500 (you should choose it at the moment of account opening).

Leverage — 1:10.
    Account type — MT4 ECN Pro.
    Trading platform — MetaTrader4. Contest ticker — only BTC/USD.

The number and size of positions opened at the same time are not limited. At time of the 1st of February, 00.00 (GMT + 2) there should not be any open positions on the account and all pending orders should be deleted. Otherwise, the account will be disqualified. Expert Advisors (scripts) are prohibited. Close family members and affiliated persons are not allowed to register and participate in the same competition.
    The same IP-address (PC) can't be used by several participants.
    Participants, who break the contest rules, will be disqualified and will not have the right to claim any prize.

Conditions to determine the contest winner

The winner is the participant with the largest deposit on the contest account by the end of the competition. The remaining prizes are defined in the same way. For the total ranking calculation, we do not take into account those contest accounts with the final deposits less than the initial ones. In case the participant claiming for the prize is disqualified, the award goes to the participant next in the ranking.

Prizes of the contest

1st place — 100 USD
    2nd place — 70 USD
    3rd place — 30 USD

* Prizes are credited in the form of forum Promo ¢.

Additional terms

The RoboForex Company reserves the right to:
    - use any information related to the prize accounts in advertising, publish it on the Company’s website and message board (in the media as well);
    - interview the winners of the competition;
    - check the adequacy of the participants’ registration information;
    - check the server logs and statements of contest accounts;
    - cancel the results (or recalculate the results of transactions) of the participant, who used non-market quotes in the competition (on the basis of technical statement issued by the Company’s Brokerage Department);
    - disqualify any participant with no advance notice or without giving any particular reason of disqualification, if the violation of the contest rules on the part of the participant is too obvious;
    - change the contest rules with an advance notice published on the Company’s website of message board;
    - to write off from the account the prize money given earlier and cancel all transactions made using these funds, without disclosing the reason.

Please ask your questions in this thread.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 87
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I wish to open a trading journal so that I can share my trading experience with others. It is really nice to be here and share knowledge.
    waiting for new posts in your Trading Journal

Quote Originally Posted by debian View Post
    But anyway I am not see position for 3rd place who get prize 30 USD .
    Unfortunately, no one completed right contest rules and we have only 2 winners.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 02-04-2018 at 03:20 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 20
    yeah, actually nkhan was having 3300 and i was on 3100 capital but after got big loss :D
    but i am happy still i got second prize

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 105
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulfstream View Post

Unfortunately, no one completed right contest rules and we have only 2 winners.
    I belong in that part, really very unfortunate. I am not careful in reading the rules of the contest , that i read just "The competition is held from January 15 - February 1;" , while i am forget the right contest about "At time of the 1st of February, 00.00 (GMT + 2) there should not be any open positions on the account " .

In the another time I will be more careful in reading the rules of the contest. See you again in the next contest

Not allowed!
    debian CopyFX . Shows the rating :
    #3092418 Fix-Cent ratings || # 2704573 Pro-Standard ratings

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234