Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple earning strategy

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 8

Simple earning strategy

This is simple and very effective strategy which success percentage is about 75 percent. This strategy is good for those traders who want daily trade and earn some profit on daily basis.

This strategy is for AUD/USD pair.
    Time frame is H1
    Indicators are
    Heikenashi with 72 EMA 3 days (24*3) 12 EMA Days Trend (1*2)
    Support and resistance
    How to enter in trade with it.
    look for 72 EMA
    Input price afer closing above 72 EMA and Below 12 EMA.
    one bar of rejection from 72 down / closed and EMA and EMA candlestick pattern entry pinbar to involve.
    End after support and resistance reversal and above or EMA 12 the price is up to the trade to be determined according to risk of him.
    Stop loss is place 72 EMA low swing or high swing , up and down is our stop loss

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    i think this strategy is supported to all others pairs it is depend on us that which pair e prefer to use and you can explain moving averages that can help you to understand enter and exit point such as 72 EMA and support and resistance point is very strong i like your strategy in which every thing is well defined and i am sure that it give me a good profit if i adopt your strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by elenor View Post
    i think this strategy is supported to all others pairs it is depend on us that which pair e prefer to use and you can explain moving averages that can help you to understand enter and exit point such as 72 EMA and support and resistance point is very strong i like your strategy in which every thing is well defined and i am sure that it give me a good profit if i adopt your strategy.
    Most of the trading strategy we are to make use of in the forex trading market are all supported by all pairs, if the trader use them rightly they will get to make money no matter the market situation, that I am sure of. There is simple earnings in forex only when the learning and practice is completely done on the demo account and we have the basic understanding too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 14
    I love your trading strategy because it appear very simple to use but i will like to call attention t the fact that the AUDUSD that you have chosen for this trade is a commodity currency and most of the time it operate very actively in the midnight and only participate in the day activities in a very minimal way. The AUD and the NZD are twin sisters pairs and if your trading system is good on the AUD, then it must also be good on the NZD. The two used to be some of my favorite pairs before until i discover that the NZD used to behave in an irrational way and i had to delete it from my platform because sometimes it does what you can never understand.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 118
    Given: 114
    One thing I want we all to know is that here is no simple learning at all, if we want to make money we have to develop a good trading skills understanding and long term goals. There is no fast earnings in the business, those who are aiming for simple earnings will end up in losses and failure. Furthermore, on my own facet, my strategy started getting simple for me when I was able to be in control of my actions as I trade.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 58
    It got me thinking, I don't think there is any simple earnings in forex trading business, because there are some process we have to go through to make money from the business earning mean se should have mastered our trading strategy, be more disciplined to the point that we don't keep on looking for fast money but we take it slow and steady.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    It got me thinking, I don't think there is any simple earnings in forex trading business, because there are some process we have to go through to make money from the business earning mean se should have mastered our trading strategy, be more disciplined to the point that we don't keep on looking for fast money but we take it slow and steady.
    At the beginning when we are new to the market, it seems so, but when we have past the learning stage in the market and we have followed the demo account to learn, when we have complete learning, it will actually start getting to be simple, you know the rule of consistent learning do have ways of making us a better and profitable trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 10
    the simple strategy is only will find out by your experience, traders who have much experience it can be able to make a simple strategy and profitable and as we are know forex trading is all about learning by experience not by theory and we are know too no one trader can be success only for a short time, so the simple strategy can be created by our ability and knowledge have got it of experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    At the beginning when we are new to the market, it seems so, but when we have past the learning stage in the market and we have followed the demo account to learn, when we have complete learning, it will actually start getting to be simple, you know the rule of consistent learning do have ways of making us a better and profitable trader.
    such stage of learning should never be passed in current time because in this business we should always keep learning about market. well maybe you had enough with learning and leave it when you were still beginners but not to me. strategy can only called as simple one when we can use it easily to trade and able to make profit with it. and so with indicators we are using it has simple configurations to understand and not so complicated.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 8
    A good way of trading can be with a simple system and as good as that, we can always have the means to develop or create ones which we can practice on the demo and make sure we can trade them with a perfect money management. It's all good for us to learn about this strategy and we must always know that with a good system we will have the opportunity to become a good trader. I have always maintained a great means of trade and I look up on the means for me to make good profits that can sustain me in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    A good way of trading can be with a simple system and as good as that, we can always have the means to develop or create ones which we can practice on the demo and make sure we can trade them with a perfect money management. It's all good for us to learn about this strategy and we must always know that with a good system we will have the opportunity to become a good trader. I have always maintained a great means of trade and I look up on the means for me to make good profits that can sustain me in forex.
    That is what the traders don't know, because they think that if they want to make money then they have to make use of some sort of complex trading methods. But it is much more different, a trader that wants to earn from the market needs such simple approach, could be the candle stick, could be the use of simple trading strategy. A good tip is to be mindful not to use too much indicator because it makes trading complex.

Not allowed!

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast