Do we have mt5 terminal for phone? - Page 30
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: Do we have mt5 terminal for phone?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 14

Do we have mt5 terminal for phone?

Hello traders
    I would like to ask to those who are using mt5 terminal that is it also available for mobile phones and tablets?

ANd , i would also like to ask , that if yes, then can we use our custom made indicators on the mobile version of mt5?

Please only answer if you have a valid answer.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I am using only meta trader 4 software only.if you want to trade from your cell phone then you really need to install the meta trader 4 mobile version on your cell phone. most of traders are busy with mt4 software. So if you have any mt4 question then I can help you in that case

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 3
    It's all depend on which smart phone you are using because for Android and IPhone you can download the meta trader 5 platform but with other OS I don't no if meta trader 4 or 5 platform is available on them but with your Android device or IOS you can download any of this platform easily by visiting the app store it's as easy as that because both platform are available for you to download anytime.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by yezid View Post
    I am using only meta trader 4 software only.if you want to trade from your cell phone then you really need to install the meta trader 4 mobile version on your cell phone. most of traders are busy with mt4 software. So if you have any mt4 question then I can help you in that case
    Yes many trading platforms have been developed over time including the so called advanced Meta trader 5. I have always used the Mt4 platform both on my laptop and mobile and have never felt any need to move to MT5 ever. I know all the tools that are necessary for the analysis are available on the Mt4 Platform and hence it is as good as Mt5.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Yes many trading platforms have been developed over time including the so called advanced Meta trader 5. I have always used the Mt4 platform both on my laptop and mobile and have never felt any need to move to MT5 ever. I know all the tools that are necessary for the analysis are available on the Mt4 Platform and hence it is as good as Mt5.
    There is nothing wrong in using either the MT4 or Mt5 on laptop or mobile. You can use either MT4 Or MT5 but first you need to learn how to use it and how to trade well by doing proper analysis. Any trading strategy giving you profits can be a good one, traders must carefully study the market and follow its movement.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    yes mt5 platform are using with mobile and tablet personally i cannot use mt5 platform for trading i personally use mt4 platform for trading using this i feel that mt4 is the best trading platform an d you can easily understand their tool and it is a less time consuming and get more profit

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    yes you can use mt5 on mobile phone its totally depend what kind of mobile phone you can use android iPhone or window but my personally point of view that the laptop has better rather than the mobile phone because laptop ha large screen everyone easily understand the tools on laptop.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Yeah I use meta trader 5 platform in my cell phone and use it in my trading. Now I practice with this platform because its use is really different and difficult for me and its use is really hard if we are compare it with the meta trader 4 platform. I work for one or two week with it then invest and start real account trading with the mt5 platform on my cell phone.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    Yes mt5 can be find on appstore it is even easy to download and install this terminal on you iPhone, you can trade with this terminal with a live account or practice how to trade with a demo account and to understand the difference between mt4 and mt5, mt5 is available to download anytime, if you want to install it in you iPhone download it on appstore of playstore.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 8
    Yea we have mt5 on mobile phones, windows, Android and IPhone both have the mt5 platform it can be installed directly from the IOS store, mt5 is a great trading platform which I love to use in the near future, my next trading account will be on the mt5 trading platform because I really want to make use of this platform too.

Not allowed!

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930