Do we have mt5 terminal for phone? - Page 29
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: Do we have mt5 terminal for phone?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 14

Do we have mt5 terminal for phone?

Hello traders
    I would like to ask to those who are using mt5 terminal that is it also available for mobile phones and tablets?

ANd , i would also like to ask , that if yes, then can we use our custom made indicators on the mobile version of mt5?

Please only answer if you have a valid answer.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by hodge View Post
    I never use the meta trader 5 terminal in my trading but I use meta trader 4 platform in mobile trading but I think meta trader 5 is not available for mobile trading. we need more wait to released its mobile version because now we can use it only in our laptop or personal computers. If you want mobile trading then you must need open meta trader 4 account and work on your mobile with mt4 platform.
    Meta trader 5 platform is now available now and you can sue it easily in your trading because this is new version of meta trader platform and now its mobile version is also released and you can sue it on your mobile phones and enjoy the new platform for better trades. Meta trader 5 mobile terminal have more features from meta trader 4 and its more reliable from it and you can work on it easily.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    at the beginning when the mobile version of meta trader for was released there was not a mobile version for mt5 too but it is released after tat to let the traders that trade with mt5 of the computer to work with it on the mobile too, i did not trade with it because i trade with meta trader 4 and so i do not know if it works well with the mobile or not

Not allowed!

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829