How I'll spend my first million $ earned on Forex Market - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How I'll spend my first million $ earned on Forex Market

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 209
    Given: 122

How I'll spend my first million $ earned on Forex Market

How I'll spend my first million $ earned on Forex Market?

First thing’s first, there are so many things I want to do and achieve whenever I got a lot of money and 1 million dollar would be very enough. I will describes all my wishes here. But I guess 1 million dollar still too much money for me because in this life, I am not after a fancy life style, having an castle or buying an island of myself. I prefer to use some money to make my whole family happy in this life and the next life after. I believe happiness can not be bought with money.

1. Take my wife and my parents go to Mecca, Saudi Arabia for Hajj
    In Islam, it is a must thing to fulfill my duty as Moslem for Hajj once we got the ability and money to do. If we do not have the money then we will not be forced to do so because not all people are rich. My only purpose is to pray there, grateful for all the opportunities and fortunes I have given on my entire life. I knew my parents really wanted to go there but they got no free money to do that.

I know that because they have spent all their money and my father worked all hard just for family’s needs. Doing this for me will give me an ultimate life’s satisfaction and I want to make my parents proud of having me as their child. I will take them into trips there seeing sacred places, and even carry them if I have to. Remembering this always makes me cry a bit. That is how parents always do, they sacrificed themselves to make their children happy. But this is my turn to make them happy.

2. Paying my “indirect loans” to my parents
    This was the one and only reason why I must keep trading and making money from this business. Back in 2012, I was working as a financial consultant on local broker and that was the beginning of my first painful loss ever. I asked my parents to lend their money so I could double it but it would never happened.

My whole loss amount is about $5,000 in USD and that was too much for me to get that time. But good thing I could slowly pay the loans and trade with my own capital and add some others from bonuses. I think if I got 1 million, my loans would be smaller and it would be easier for me to pay my parents. However, if only I could get at least $6,000 profits I think I will pay it all to my parents and will keep trading safely.

3. Build my own living place
    In this part of my life, I do not mean I must build a castle, or having a cruise or any other expensive thing. I would only use some to buy a wide land, not much but enough for my small family. I want to make small house with gardens and backyards, wide enough for my cats.

I never planned on making huge house because I got a wife and planned to have some babies. We think it is enough to live in small warm place but comfortable for everyone who lives inside the house. Having 4 to 5 rooms is a good idea as long as it is comfy. I want to make a warm yet safe environment, without having expensive furniture, collections, or else. Usual and simple normal life which includes Satellite TV, AC, CCTV, and safe locks on every single doors and windows.

my dream small house in future

4. Save and adopt as many cats as I can

a) Create a safe place for cats
    This is why I intend to have wide backyard. I want to create my own backyard for my cats house and create their playground there. I love cats very much because they are adorable and love me the way I am no matter how poor or rich I am. Cats never misjudge me when I was in my darkest hours yet got nothing to believe in this life. Yes I would love to create a castle, but it is for all cats.

my dream's backyard for my family and my cats

b) Securing all cats away from unfriendly places
    It is because cats in my country all are treated like pest, animal that never treated good. I know there still people who take care of cats but mostly people would do the opposite thing to them. It is cruel I can not take it anymore and once I got a lot of enough money, I will create a safe place for cats away from people and take care of them by myself. Cats need my attention, they can not live and get food easily because they got no wings to fly like birds.

5. Create my own company
    Honestly I never plan to keep trading in my entire life but if it is for extra income then no problem. I want to make my own company and start my own business as an entrepreneur . For example, I want to open a restaurant, bakery shop which selling only good quality and healthy food and drinks away from preservatives and artificial sweeteners. I want to make a restaurant or some other business related to food because I really love food.

i have a dream to build a restaurant with myself as founder and the head cooks

a) Basic experiences on culinary
    In fact, my previous jobs while I was trading from 2012 until now, I have been working in many restaurants in many positions and took a lot of experiences and knowledge about food like how to create a Japanese noodle, mixing so many beverages, making a burger and fried chicken, etc. I also want to open job vacations to hire only people who got skills first, not the education. I love foods and I also want to know how to cook them well.

this is me when i was working at Japanese restaurant in my city back in 2014

b) Erase the non-sense terms to apply the job
    I do not care if people just graduated from high school as long as they got skills, I will allow them to work with me. Otherwise, I would also accept people who got no experience but they really want to get the job and want to learn seriously about it. Especially to those people who seek job to fulfill their family needs. I do this because it is my personal experience. Many times I have been rejected in many companies just because I just graduated from high school and I have married. They refused to let me work in their company because they do not accept married or only accept good looking people, so ridiculous.

6. Use the rest of my money for charity and help others

a) Money for charity
    Here I am talking to give charity to all. I will start on my city, look for people who only deserves help. I will not make it goes public and viral on internet, that is why I want to do that under-the-shadow. I do not need people to know who I am because I want them to believe that there is still hope to live. I know how it feels like to be stressed and got no money to carry on living.

b) Take care of orphans
    This also my goal in this life once I got the capability with money. I am truly want to take care as many orphans as I can and try to fulfill their needs in education and financial until they are all grown up. This is why I would only use small amount of money for myself, and use more of it to take care of others.

c) Help people out of their financial problems
    This is commonly happening to all people in all society. But here I only seek and help those who really deserves my help and I want to know their pure heart on helping others even though they are in misery. Help each others in this world, it is a good thing to do. Because we never know which parts of us and our behaviors that would help us to go to Heaven. One more people helped, one more good thing to be noted as good deeds.

I think all my six wishes above still require less amount of money. Well I just need to inherit the rest of money to my future children and tell them to make use of it wisely. I want them to feed the poor, take care the old, and save cats from unsafe life in streets and market. As I wrote before, money is not my goal in this life but I think I need to get some for living. Not much but enough for my family. 1 million dollar is too much, but if God allows me to get it, I will make a good use of it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader29 View Post
    I have the same ideas lol ... nice thread bro.
    Thank you very much for your expression here and your thumbs, my friend. Good to have some ideas about getting our dreams someday. I hope you also get your success too Really appreciate it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 29
    I like the last part when you're describing about your travel destination abroad. You also got noble quest here to help people out of their problem like to those in conflict areas. I wish I could do something to them and hopefully if I got the chance to get a lot of money, I'd do the same as you sir. Good threads and good dreams deserves a thumb up.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 37
    another contest and another good threads you made it here, my friend. glad to see you always created excellent contents and all of them are very entertaining. wonder to save and pet all the animal in the world not just cats, but also stray dogs or any then find them a safe place called home instead of leaving them old in the vet.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    I like the last part when you're describing about your travel destination abroad. You also got noble quest here to help people out of their problem like to those in conflict areas. I wish I could do something to them and hopefully if I got the chance to get a lot of money, I'd do the same as you sir. Good threads and good dreams deserves a thumb up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    another contest and another good threads you made it here, my friend. glad to see you always created excellent contents and all of them are very entertaining. wonder to save and pet all the animal in the world not just cats, but also stray dogs or any then find them a safe place called home instead of leaving them old in the vet.
    Thank you very much guys for giving your thumbs and writing such nice posts about my thread. Much appreciate it. I pray to God that all of you may get your dreams come true and get the exact goodness in return.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I want to say thanks to Ms. Senorita and Mr. Sixteen for giving me your thumbs here. Wish to do things in return and may all of us get our dreams come true.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12