The best trend indicator

Thread: The best trend indicator

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 2

The best trend indicator

I want to share a best trend indicator which is tell us daily market trend with arrow. This is basically a pivot point indicator which tell us daily pivot point and support and resistance levels of market. Its a pro scanner system of trend of market in different ways. Its find the market trend with help of 7 indicators which are complete this templates. These all indicators are best for find the trend of market. The double arrow system is make this system very best. This show us first trend of market. If bullish then show up green arrow and if bearish then down red arrow and if market is move flat then see nothing on chart. If market main trend is up and green arrow is show then we need confirmation the second green arrow which is appear on price candle below. If this arrow is appear then its a really good opportunity for us to buy that pair to its three resistance. If price is close above first resistance then we need wait for second resistance and then third resistance. If market is close below resistance then close the trade. The same procedure is on bearish trend when the main trend is bearish and a red arrow is appear above of market price candle then short that pair and our profit is support 1 , 2 or 3rd support and market.We also can use the pivot point to open and close our trading order with help of support and resistance level of market.

So we discuses about it now

1 ) Analysis Trend

Green Arrow: When Green arrow show up sign its means bullish trend.

Red Arrow: When red arrow appear its means bearish trend on market.

When analysis trend: ----- : means No trend on market or flat market.

2) Analysis market movement. Its show us the average movement of market, Its calculate the average movement of market price from previous 10 days.

3) When green arrow shows on chart its means buy signal and when red arrow is show on price chart its means sell signal. These arrow shows on chart above or below the price candle.

4) Pivot point, Support 1, 2, 3, and resistance 1, 2, 3. These are automatically update everyday.

5) Forex Pro filter , which show us overbought and oversold condition of market.

6)Find price movement of market bullish or bearish.

You can use it any forex pair but its work good with currency pair Eurusd, aususd, ushchf, usdcad, gbpusd.

We can use it any pair with any time frame to find its trend in any time frame easily.

A. Buy Rules: All buy/long trade rules must be met at the bar with green arrow or one after! If everything is not met at the signal bar or one after PRO filter remains trading below 0.15 level), just don't trade that setup!  BUY ARROW: Buy signal “green arrow” appears on the chart . PRO TREND: Green (bullish trend)

B. Sell Rules: All sell/short trade rules must be met at the bar with red arrow or one after! If everything is not met at the signal bar or one after, just don't trade!  SELL ARROW: Sell signal “red arrow” appears on the chart.  PRO TREND: Red (bearish trend)  PRO FILTER: Filter line must cross the 0.75 from above and head back below 0.75

This is so easy trading system in which we can easily find the market trend with help of this system. First we need to see the market trend analysis signal then see the market pivot with support and resistance levels. Forex pro filter is tell us when market is oversold and when its overbought. These all things help us to make a strong trend signal in which our profit is make confirm and easy for us. We can easily enter into a trade for earning good and big easily. This is scan the totally trend of market with all of these 6 tolls of trend finds. We can place our order with help of support and resistance or pivot point or arrow based trend signal. This is best trend finding indicator which help us earn easily every day. These all levels are update every day with the market movement.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by shahzad; 07-21-2017 at 08:34 PM.

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    wow a true scanner of trend of this market. I really like your this indicator for scan and find the trend and our entry. The arrow confirmation is make our entry easy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    I really like this indicators work can you please share this trend finder indicators files with us. I am interred in this strategy,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    This trend analyses system is really good system. I like it a lot can you are share this system with us because its looks really awesome.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by jwait View Post
    This trend analyses system is really good system. I like it a lot can you are share this system with us because its looks really awesome.
    Yeah sure I will share it with you this is really good indicator which help us a lot because in it we use two strategies one is support and resistance and second one is pivot strategy which are really good and easy to understand by every trader in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    This indicator seems to be very good and attractive. Your trend indicator is different from other and looks its a complete system templates of indicators.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by kuning View Post
    This indicator seems to be very good and attractive. Your trend indicator is different from other and looks its a complete system templates of indicators.
    Thank you for your comment, Yeah when I find this indicator then I never find any other system or indicator because this is the best indicator for me, This is reason I share it on this forum now

Not allowed!