Thread: Trading Luck

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 10

Trading Luck

Hello Everyone,

I don't believe in traders being lucky, but there is a kind of luck which exist in forex trading and knowing some couple things and putting them to our trading account can give to us everlasting luck.

. Hardwork : There is a quote by the greatest called Muhammed Ali
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'
    That quote also applies to the way we trade in forex. Because if you choose to work hard today, learning and keeping to trading rules, risk and money management, you will experience some hard time but you will live the rest of your life a successful trader. So work hard and learn.

. Discipline: This plays a vital role in how you trade, because, if you are not disciplined, nothing will work for you, you can't stick to money and risk management, you can't even stick to one trading strategy. I think discipline should be the first thing attainable by trader who wants the trader's luck. An indiscipline trader don't make use of stoploss hence they get Margin call every now and then

In summary, if any of us wishes to be a lucky trader, DISCIPLINE and HARD work are the essential tool needed for such.

Do you agree with me?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by stable View Post
    Luck is also important part of this business and if we are lucky then this is the best business for us. First we need to learn and getting experience in forex trading. When we are get these things then its really easy for traders to make the profit with our luck. If we want earn without learning with luck then its impossible for us but if we are use our luck then its really easy for traders to earn profit with our skills and luck.
    am not agree with you my friend because i think luck is not determine our success and it only like a sugar sweetness and will gone if you have felt it and not for a main factor to achieve the goal, as trader forex we only have one choice it is depend on our skills and need time to be a good trader and many time will spent in this business to get experience and to improve knowledge and skills

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 8
    Many times I see some newbies who would spend time looking at the forex chart and believe there is nothing like a good strategy but by been lucky. This mindset can make a trader achieve failure faster than expected because they have wired their mind to see luck as way to trade forex. Luck should be the last thing in our mind why we make every steps to see we earn good trade which we need.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 59
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Many times I see some newbies who would spend time looking at the forex chart and believe there is nothing like a good strategy but by been lucky. This mindset can make a trader achieve failure faster than expected because they have wired their mind to see luck as way to trade forex. Luck should be the last thing in our mind why we make every steps to see we earn good trade which we need.
    I think most of us acted the same way when we were new to the market, actually wanting to earn more than we can, we did a lot of crazy things, but later on, one got to start learning and got to know how the market works and then how to handle the business. With all I have learned and known about the market. I have learned that traders that are serious with the market should always follow discipline and good money and risk management plans.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 21
    In this respect, I must say that If you are to succeed, develop your knowledge and avoid luck in order not to regret in your trade, keep in mind that luck should not be a factor that can help us to determine our trading in a good way, we must know how to make the rightful trade that will improve us so much, we construct a good trading system and a strategy which will be profitable before we can make good money and luck will work in our favour.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 48
    I don't depend on luck in forex trading market. I have been able to learn that success can be gained in forex trading but we need to learn. The everlasting luck is what I want from the market being the kind of luck that I can get consistently. That means that hard work and consistent practice is the only way to gain such luck.

Not allowed!

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657