Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit" - Page 78
Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879 LastLast
Results 771 to 780 of 782

Thread: Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

  1. #1
    Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    919
    Promo (¢)
    72,800
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 604
    Given: 198

    Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

    Ask your questions here and inform us about possible errors (incorrect payment calculation).

    Requirements for posts :

    1. The posting must be created in accordance to the Forum Rules.
    2. The number of characters in the post must be at least 200 (BB-code tags and quotes are not included).
    3. Posts must be original (written by the user, not copied from other sources) and have meaningful content.
    4. The publication of the text taken from other sources without documenting it as a quotation and detailed sources is prohibited. To make such a message included, add to quote your thoughts and comments (a minimum of 200 characters.).
    5. Translated posting, as well as with a large number of grammatical errors, payment will not accrued.
    6. Meaningless Needless and Junky will be deleted
    7. Advertisements, off topic, flood - payment is not accrued.
    8. In case of the “Communicative deposit” promotion or Forum rules are violated, payment can be cancelled totally or partially.

    Not allowed!

  2. #771
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,512
    Promo (¢)
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,052
    Given: 407
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    When this infraction or warning will be expired, is it any expiry?
    Once the given time period gets completed your status shall be back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    My deducted points will reward me again or not?
    Violated posts won't be marked as paid one.

    Not allowed!

  3. #772
    Low Cost
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,581
    Promo (¢)
    1,502
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 13
    sir, the infraction was expired at feb,14th 2017. but till now my status is still low. please check it
    thank you very much

    Not allowed!

  4. #773
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,512
    Promo (¢)
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,052
    Given: 407
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    sir, the infraction was expired at feb,14th 2017. but till now my status is still low. please check it
    thank you very much
    Hello!
    kindly be aware that "low cost" and infraction is not directly proportional. The "low cost" is result of the violation and how many times you did. The low cost stays until a given time period gets completed.

    Not allowed!

  5. #774
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,000
    Promo (¢)
    3,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 17
    I need a step by step appropriate direction on how to create a copyfx account. What is the minimum amount for investment and how to I get the informer shown below my user name.

    Not allowed!

  6. #775
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,512
    Promo (¢)
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,052
    Given: 407
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    I need a step by step appropriate direction on how to create a copyfx account. What is the minimum amount for investment and how to I get the informer shown below my user name.
    You can create copyfx account, login into your back office account/client profile. Then there is option to create copyfx account. The minimum amount is $100 to create it. There is also widget code just copy it , in your forum profile there is option "signature" edit it paste the code and your copyfx informer shall appear in your forum profile.
    If you are still unclear about any step do let us know.

    Not allowed!

  7. #776
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,000
    Promo (¢)
    3,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    You can create copyfx account, login into your back office account/client profile. Then there is option to create copyfx account. The minimum amount is $100 to create it. There is also widget code just copy it , in your forum profile there is option "signature" edit it paste the code and your copyfx informer shall appear in your forum profile.
    If you are still unclear about any step do let us know.
    Thanks. Is there any specified leverage to be selected or my choice?

    I think there should be a dedicated thread topic on how to create A copyfx account and attach on forum.

    Not allowed!

  8. #777
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,512
    Promo (¢)
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,052
    Given: 407
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Thanks. Is there any specified leverage to be selected or my choice?

    I think there should be a dedicated thread topic on how to create A copyfx account and attach on forum.
    The leverage is explained here;
    http://www.roboforex.com/clients/ser...0-up-leverage/

    Dear kindly visit here for such queries we already have dedicated thread for it, kindly drop question there;
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/5...ns-and-answers

    Not allowed!

  9. #778
    Low Cost
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,581
    Promo (¢)
    1,502
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hello!
    kindly be aware that "low cost" and infraction is not directly proportional. The "low cost" is result of the violation and how many times you did. The low cost stays until a given time period gets completed.
    sir, i want to know how long the time period for "low" status and complete it ?
    thank you very much

    Not allowed!

  10. #779
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,512
    Promo (¢)
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,052
    Given: 407
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    sir, i want to know how long the time period for "low" status and complete it ?
    thank you very much
    It's depend on how serious and how many times the violation has been done.

    Not allowed!

  11. #780
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,100
    Promo (¢)
    1,170
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 69
    Dear, admin, why do some of member just like cozard007 is being banned from the forum?

    Not allowed!

Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •