Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738

Thread: Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 531
    Given: 177

Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

Ask your questions here and inform us about possible errors (incorrect payment calculation).

Requirements for posts :

1. The posting must be created in accordance to the Forum Rules.
    2. The number of characters in the post must be at least 200 (BB-code tags and quotes are not included).
    3. Posts must be original (written by the user, not copied from other sources) and have meaningful content.
    4. The publication of the text taken from other sources without documenting it as a quotation and detailed sources is prohibited. To make such a message included, add to quote your thoughts and comments (a minimum of 200 characters.).
    5. Translated posting, as well as with a large number of grammatical errors, payment will not accrued.
    6. Meaningless Needless and Junky will be deleted
    7. Advertisements, off topic, flood - payment is not accrued.
    8. In case of the “Communicative deposit” promotion or Forum rules are violated, payment can be cancelled totally or partially.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 959
    Given: 385
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    You have receive infraction, reason bonus hunting this infraction worth 5 point yet 3700point where deducted from my account for no reason actually because I never hunt bonus same way I post and accumulate 10,000point last month same method I use to post I come in hunt bonus sir.
    About 3 months we had informed you even you had infraction by that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Administrator View Post
    3.6. Large amount of messages from one user, posted during small time period, or numerous messages lacking quality or decent content, can be considered as «payment hunting». If it happens, user will first will be warned, and in case of repetition will be transferred into group with "Low Cost".

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    The rules in this forum ain't too good I have work with other forums before and never experience such before I come almost all members of forum are giving low cost for same reason, I guess the hunting is not explain in the right form we will understand it yet.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    The rules in this forum ain't too good I have work with other forums before and never experience such before I come almost all members of forum are giving low cost for same reason, I guess the hunting is not explain in the right form we will understand it yet.
    while you sign up here and making the posts for credits you agree to fulfill the forum rules and regulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    3.6. Large amount of messages from one user, posted during small time period, or numerous messages lacking quality or decent content, can be considered as «payment hunting». If it happens, user will first will be warned, and in case of repetition will be transferred into group with "Low Cost".

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 76
    Given: 19
    dear admin,
    please help to attach new trading account to receive future bonus credit
    as old one has been deleted due of inactivity of account

old acc id : 5138418
    new acc id : 5226758

greeting,
    lawners1791

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Hello!
    Kindly write the PM to the RoboForex-Administrator, asked for the change of your trading account and kindly after that wait for the response.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 76
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hello!
    Kindly write the PM to the RoboForex-Administrator, asked for the change of your trading account and kindly after that wait for the response.
    message sent to RoboForex-Administrator

Not allowed!

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738