Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 493
    Given: 173

Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

Ask your questions here and inform us about possible errors (incorrect payment calculation).

Requirements for posts :

1. The posting must be created in accordance to the Forum Rules.
    2. The number of characters in the post must be at least 200 (BB-code tags and quotes are not included).
    3. Posts must be original (written by the user, not copied from other sources) and have meaningful content.
    4. The publication of the text taken from other sources without documenting it as a quotation and detailed sources is prohibited. To make such a message included, add to quote your thoughts and comments (a minimum of 200 characters.).
    5. Translated posting, as well as with a large number of grammatical errors, payment will not accrued.
    6. Meaningless Needless and Junky will be deleted
    7. Advertisements, off topic, flood - payment is not accrued.
    8. In case of the “Communicative deposit” promotion or Forum rules are violated, payment can be cancelled totally or partially.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Hello,
    sir, I could not understand the following one postulate, if you could explain it to me in easy terms. Thanks in advance.

"User has an open real CopyFX or RAMM account, based on which trader usually post in the thread "Trade journals" or "Forex analysis". The informer of account should be placed in the user's signature."

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 939
    Given: 382
    Quote Originally Posted by ravian View Post
    "User has an open real CopyFX or RAMM account, based on which trader usually post in the thread "Trade journals" or "Forex analysis". The informer of account should be placed in the user's signature."
    In simple words, you create a thread as journal and keep it up to date the trades which you take or other things you want to keep i, like you have took this trade hold it for this why take it for that why etc or many other trading aspects, as far signature you can see a at the bottom of every upgraded member there is clickable widget link appear where monitoring also do appear you must have to add it.
    I hope now it's clarified so if you still got any further questions do let us know

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 54
    Given: 31
    Hello.

I got a PM that the Insider user has been removed, can I create new educative threads and get to the ROOKIE User category due to I presently can't afford money for the Pro level.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 939
    Given: 382
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    Hello.

I got a PM that the Insider user has been removed, can I create new educative threads and get to the ROOKIE User category due to I presently can't afford money for the Pro level.
    You can't obtain the rookie level.

Not allowed!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718