Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 553
    Given: 175

Questions for promotion "Communicative deposit"

Ask your questions here and inform us about possible errors (incorrect payment calculation).

Requirements for posts :

1. The posting must be created in accordance to the Forum Rules.
    2. The number of characters in the post must be at least 200 (BB-code tags and quotes are not included).
    3. Posts must be original (written by the user, not copied from other sources) and have meaningful content.
    4. The publication of the text taken from other sources without documenting it as a quotation and detailed sources is prohibited. To make such a message included, add to quote your thoughts and comments (a minimum of 200 characters.).
    5. Translated posting, as well as with a large number of grammatical errors, payment will not accrued.
    6. Meaningless Needless and Junky will be deleted
    7. Advertisements, off topic, flood - payment is not accrued.
    8. In case of the “Communicative deposit” promotion or Forum rules are violated, payment can be cancelled totally or partially.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,021
    Given: 393
    Quote Originally Posted by raxid View Post
    hello sir . if i want to request an upgrade to rookie . should i have some opened threads ?? or just 250 posts ? . please inform me .
    You have to fulfill the requirement for rookie then we check quality of the posts you have made then we consider for the upgrade.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 5
    Hi gamer sir, I think you need to cool down a bit and be generous to us now. It seems you made up your mind not to spare any member in the forum. Almost all the member now are either banned or in low cost, and those who are not are not any active members in the forum.

Gamer sir, I never hunt any bonus, I only post, few posts daily before leaving to my office. Sir please consider it and sir please dont show me the message from Roboforex Administrator about bonus hunting, I have read it a 101 times.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by komalam; 11-12-2017 at 10:31 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by komalam View Post
    I have read it a 101 times.
    Hello!
    Allow me to say! so why i have to remind it you again.

Quote Originally Posted by komalam View Post
    Hi gamer sir, I think you need to cool down a bit and be generous to us now. It seems you made up your mind not to spare any member in the forum. Almost all the member now are either banned or in low cost, and those who are not are not any active members in the forum.
    For a obvious reason.
    As far your concern It was happened when you write in a section/threads they must be relevant. Kindly visit the infraction take it on serious there won't be any problem.
    Hope you got the answer.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Sir now today 13 Nov and i have not receive my $52 bonus in my trading account.. my account has been fully verified.. and i have not get back again my money in the forum.. please check this..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahida View Post
    Sir now today 13 Nov and i have not receive my $52 bonus in my trading account.. my account has been fully verified.. and i have not get back again my money in the forum.. please check this..
    Soon you shall get the credits back into your forum profile account.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 138
    Sir I am just making request to upgrade my status from Rookie to Pro. If you think I deserve PRO status as I have opened new threads on forum and also contributing my knowledge on this forum. Besides I am just thankful to this forum where I am also able to learn so many new things everyday. I have uploaded my new threads on page number 34. Kindly consider my request sir.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by adeelyaz; 11-13-2017 at 09:58 PM.
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by adeelyaz View Post
    Sir I am just making request to upgrade my status from Rookie to Pro. If you think I deserve PRO status as I have opened new threads on forum and also contributing my knowledge on this forum. Besides I am just thankful to this forum where I am also able to learn so many new things everyday. I have uploaded my new threads on page number 34. Kindly consider my request sir.
    You should know the rules, take a moment and read it. Unless you don't fulfill requirements you request won't be consider;
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/5...ull=1#post3993

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 28
    halo, I have notification from administrator, he said 'Your bonuses will be moved back to your account on the forum. ' but i am not see my bonus, my promo -435 when my bonus transfer in my account forum?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by laregunung View Post
    halo, I have notification from administrator, he said 'Your bonuses will be moved back to your account on the forum. ' but i am not see my bonus, my promo -435 when my bonus transfer in my account forum?
    It shall be turned back to your forum profile very soon.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Gamer the super moderator. I have a question to you. My infractions is over but still I am receiving low cost like 0.01 cent for a post. Why?? Why this is happening? I am really upset. I am dedicated to this forum but still I am receiving punishment.

Not allowed!

Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253545556 LastLast