Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455

Thread: You can pay and get knowledge but not for experience

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 19

You can pay and get knowledge but not for experience

I know this might hurt, but the truth about forex trading is that there is no short cut, if you really do want success from the business you have to make it so evident, by learning.

This advice is mainly for new traders who thinks they can pay some huge amount of money and learn from the best traders traders. You will get knowledge with paid money but not real experience.

This is my personal experience.

1. Learn.

2. Make mistakes.

3. Then learn from the mistakes.

All those three things should be done in the demo trading account.

What do you think?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 59
    To get knowledge, skills and experience of trading, there is always a price that must be paid because success in forex trading will not come so cheaply. I quite understand that you are trying to differentiate between the knowledge and experience here but I need to tell you that both of the have joint demand for success in forex trading. These are what you through learning and practice and that is why much emphasis is placed on learning in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    To get knowledge, skills and experience of trading, there is always a price that must be paid because success in forex trading will not come so cheaply. I quite understand that you are trying to differentiate between the knowledge and experience here but I need to tell you that both of the have joint demand for success in forex trading. These are what you through learning and practice and that is why much emphasis is placed on learning in forex trading.
    Hard work is one of them, once the traders are eager to work hard then they can make money from the business. Hard working in forex market means using the right platform to build their trading skills. Getting knowledge on how to trade is the basic thing about trading, next other thing is experience. Experience is a personal dealing we have to demo trade to get the best of experience.

Not allowed!

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455