Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader on profit
    Add date: 30 March 2017 23:06:52
    Start date: 30 March 2017 23:06:52
    End date: 29 March 2019 00:00:00
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 40 %
    Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: I will be trading the trend with moving average indicator mainly

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    I think you need to focus on the trades that generates you a profit, but you always swift your trading strategy to another trading strategy. Your unsuccessful trades provide it. Basede on yor picture I do not get the point of your trading strategy in this statement. You need more to explain how the parameter and which condition which make you decide to sell or buy.
    I agree with you, i have being uncertain about my trade at times, and when i wanted to be serious, i always meet some dead-end, i guess that is my luck in the market. I will be better now when i invest money into my trading account next week. I will only make sure that i trade the sure trades only, and nothing will make be change a good rule of risk management.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 12
    The trade i first made after my latest deposit was not a good one. I believe that i analyzed the market well, but the EURUSD was typically unstable throughout today. The price it closes at is a proof of that, and i think it will continue like that next week.

PARAMETERS OF MY TRADE: TRADE: FOREX
    PAIR: EURUSD
    DIRECTION: BUY
    LOT SIZE: 0.01
    PRICE: 1.1850
    TAKE PROFIT: 1.1875
    STOP LOSS: 1.1840

My last trade was unsuccessful with -$1.05 loss.

EURUSD.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    The trade i first made after my latest deposit was not a good one. I believe that i analyzed the market well, but the EURUSD was typically unstable throughout today. The price it closes at is a proof of that, and i think it will continue like that next week.

PARAMETERS OF MY TRADE: TRADE: FOREX
    PAIR: EURUSD
    DIRECTION: BUY
    LOT SIZE: 0.01
    PRICE: 1.1850
    TAKE PROFIT: 1.1875
    STOP LOSS: 1.1840

My last trade was unsuccessful with -$1.05 loss.

EURUSD.jpg
    Making loss at the beginning of the trade of fresh deposit does not means that you will lose all your money, the market might not be nice to you at that time. You used a good stop loss that is tight, this is why you still have more money to try next times. I think that you should be more careful next time, and trade only the trend of the market. That is my advice to you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yeah there is no doubt in it that we can recover our amount if we are losing money in starting, actually we have to go for the learning in starting and have to forget about gaining any money. Here learning is the main key to become successful trader and we don't have to show that how much we are gaining, because a trader who have a the goal of earning would not be able to focus properly on learning and prctice.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 20
    Khimi234, yes this is the thing our first priority should be learning then we earn here after that, we should give it time to make sure we can learn it fully, all of us just want to earn without learning and this is bad manner really in trading, we all should choose a proper way to learn if we become expert then we can earn for all life

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Khimi234, yes this is the thing our first priority should be learning then we earn here after that, we should give it time to make sure we can learn it fully, all of us just want to earn without learning and this is bad manner really in trading, we all should choose a proper way to learn if we become expert then we can earn for all life
    The thread starter is being banned, so we do not have a reason to continue discuss this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Making loss at the beginning of the trade of fresh deposit does not means that you will lose all your money, the market might not be nice to you at that time. You used a good stop loss that is tight, this is why you still have more money to try next times. I think that you should be more careful next time, and trade only the trend of the market. That is my advice to you.
    The beginning loss can make psychology of trader must be more aware about to face the forex market, too many case that beginner of forex trading got the beginner luck in forex and make them too happpy with their trading and they think forex trading is easy and they just neglect the discipline system of forex trading strategy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    Demo account is the same as the real account but no money there are real. We might need to understand a lot about the market if we are going to trade with them. The traders that try to imagine things as the real money usually will do a different thing in the real trading account. Surely all of them can't grow cause of it.
    Demo and real no any difference between the account and rates. you can work on the same method but the main and one difference is that the money .. In the demo account you will working on the virtual amount. but if you want working on the real so then you need real account and real money for working. and then you can earn but demo account for learning purpose and you can improve your skills by demo account..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 20
    ptcdirectory, main difference is emotional behavior actually, not money actually if we have that issue then we can invest 5000 10000$ also by getting some loan or have many ways but the main difference in learning, on demo account we use some emotional behavior but on real account we trade without that thing, our trading can be perfect if we gain real experience no matter on demo or real account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    ptcdirectory, main difference is emotional behavior actually, not money actually if we have that issue then we can invest 5000 10000$ also by getting some loan or have many ways but the main difference in learning, on demo account we use some emotional behavior but on real account we trade without that thing, our trading can be perfect if we gain real experience no matter on demo or real account
    Without knowledge or emotional control we cannot expect to get the good results in Forex. And though we can invest a huge money too, we must first build the confidence to earn well in Forex. Every people who join forex trading needs vast experience to earn from forex. Initially they lose a lot of money as they start trading with poor knowledge on forex.

Not allowed!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718