Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Slope Direction Line Indicator

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Slope Direction Line Indicator

Hello Traders

The Slope Direction Line Indicator it's a custome moving average indicator with a special option who can help and usefull to know when the market is UP or DOWN

The best time frame is H4 To have adia Where the marktet go UP or Down and the best entry is 1 H Time frame .

Attachment 19052

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Houssem08; 04-06-2017 at 08:48 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 9
    Your slope direction line indicator looks like a trading indicator that can help to make some good trades in the market because it has a lot of directional ability to follow the market , but the problem with this kind of indicator is always repainting and if it is going to be used at all, we have to be very careful about the money management so that we do not put all our hope in the trading indicator which can fail us at any point in time, but with good money and risk management, we are always safer in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 20
    this type of indicators can be best for all newbies but there are a lot of indicators which tell us about market, if we do not have own experience then this is best, because in this of customized indicators we do not need to know about market or working, we can just simply place order on base of signal for buy or sell, this is best thing if it works

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 7
    This slope indicator is very helpful for us because we can easily use it in our daily trading and earn good profit from this business. We must need use this slope indicator if we have no other good strategy because this is very easy to use in our trading and we can easily earn profit with use of it. We must need first read its rules of usage then work with it on demo trading which help us to get good experience in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I have been privilege to see something like this before but not exactly in this very fashion but the effectiveness i never knew because i never tried it out, but with the presentation of this one, i will do all my best to put it on the demo account along with some that i have downloaded from this forum that i am testing right now. I believe in this one and i am very sure that it is likely to work out very well especially when we have a trendy market that is going to last for some days because i like to trade the long term. Thanks friend for sharing this slope indicator with us here.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 20
    glory3, which last days market is going trending, i have tried many times and got loss all time, u know the good resistant breaks and good support also not worked, actually that was first time after long time but i really confused why these all no worked, and market go before the next, so market is moving just without any reason from my opinion

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The main thing every trader is looking for in the forex market is to know when the market is going down or when it is coming up and that is the use of this slope direction line indicator. Most time we do not know what the market is about to do because of the many fluctuations of the market and we often make mistakes in our forecast and prediction of the right direction of the market . I hope this indicator will help in solving this problem once and for all although i am not expecting a 100% positive performances from it because there is no technical indicator that is perfect.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 3
    Looking at the slope direction movement indicator can convince a trader of its ability to help in the market because it is the kind that always generate trading opportunity easily, but upon careful examination, i can see that it is not different from the normal moving average which we all know here as traders, but the input may be different and that can be the reason why it is good for use. I have used different types of the moving averages before and i can say that they are most effective for signal of trade opportunity.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    it is a simple indicator and will be a helpful for many traders especially the new traders that want simple indicator for trading, the trader can use it when its color change and so this will make trading more simple and less risky, and will be able to make profits from the market mostly, the trader needs just to follow the colors to open and close the trades.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345