Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slope Direction Line Indicator

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Slope Direction Line Indicator

Hello Traders

The Slope Direction Line Indicator it's a custome moving average indicator with a special option who can help and usefull to know when the market is UP or DOWN

The best time frame is H4 To have adia Where the marktet go UP or Down and the best entry is 1 H Time frame .

Attachment 19052

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Houssem08; 04-06-2017 at 08:48 PM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    When it is long term trading, traders can not use as low as 30 minutes and the 1 hour time frames you have suggested here. It is going to start from 1 week trading, is that it can help traders to make their trading on the long term. Traders will always have to have more information to help them stay on that direction than only using chart trading.
    It will not be a long term trading when traders resolved to use the time frames that are as low as that. Traders that will use the trading of the long term will have to work on the 1 day time frame or higher than that, this is how they will know what they are doing by the virtue of the longer trading analysis they will do at once.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 283
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    It will not be a long term trading when traders resolved to use the time frames that are as low as that. Traders that will use the trading of the long term will have to work on the 1 day time frame or higher than that, this is how they will know what they are doing by the virtue of the longer trading analysis they will do at once.
    The use of the long term trading is basically simple, but it is simple only to the traders that have the passion to do the trading. If traders want to trade long term, they can use the 4 hours and upward time frame, and i am mainly using the 4 hours in what i do. The 1 day you said is good, but some traders will want to trade lower than that.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I think that this indicator is not good but I will try it and tell you the result I hope to be a strong indicator in the Forex market that helps to profit, I think there are a lot of indicators much better than this, such as indicators of support and resistance, The launch helps to understand and understand the methods through which the market moves

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Long term or the short term trading issues are not the main thing i look at when i trade forex. What i look out to is the way of good strategy that can help me very fast. There should not be a thing of distraction from the way traders will use what they have well and get more plans to work for what they need while they trade well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 16
    slope direction line is good for trading if it works well and help the trader to detect the direction of the market early, and so the trader can catch the chance from the beginning and can make more and more profits, the trader needs to practice on this indicator for enough time to know its strength and weakness of the indicator and what is the percentage of success.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 8
    i love to trade with the moving average as you can make money in the market easily by following the signals of it but you must filter this signals and try to enter the market in the higher time frames as it happens at the lower time frames to find many false signals , thanks for your indicator

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Houssem08 View Post
    Hello Traders

The Slope Direction Line Indicator it's a custome moving average indicator with a special option who can help and usefull to know when the market is UP or DOWN

The best time frame is H4 To have adia Where the marktet go UP or Down and the best entry is 1 H Time frame .

Attachment 19052
    Hello Houssem08,

Thanks for sharing this slope indicator. I am pretty sure you are using it but you would need to share with us how to use When do we enter and when do we exit?

Thanks again

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Houssem08 View Post
    Hello Traders

Attachment 19052
    ciao cosa indendi per indicatore medio?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Long term or the short term trading issues are not the main thing i look at when i trade forex. What i look out to is the way of good strategy that can help me very fast. There should not be a thing of distraction from the way traders will use what they have well and get more plans to work for what they need while they trade well.
    It is better for traders to think of both the long term and short term trading, this will help the trader to define their own way of trading. The strategy of work of the trader is a good thing too, but traders have to make sure that they train well on it to know if it is best used for the long term or the short term trading. Not that you will just conclude as you did.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    It is better for traders to think of both the long term and short term trading, this will help the trader to define their own way of trading. The strategy of work of the trader is a good thing too, but traders have to make sure that they train well on it to know if it is best used for the long term or the short term trading. Not that you will just conclude as you did.
    Yes, i will accept this because it is not good to be doing a single thing, whereas many others can still have better opportunity in trading with many ways. If it is the condition of the market that says the trader should work on the long term, they should. And if it is the short term it permits, traders should make sure they follow it just like that.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12