How to use RSI indicator in 30 minutes time frame ? - Page 11
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use RSI indicator in 30 minutes time frame ?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool How to use RSI indicator in 30 minutes time frame ?

Attachment 17441

In this thread I am going to show the power strength of indicator RSI. I am using this trading strategy and it is really giving me good benefit in the forex business. You can also use this indicator to get the good market direction.

Use of this indicator:

After opening the meta trader 4 just open 30 minutes chart then from the indicators lists on the top of the tab just select the RSI indicator after clicking the ok button this will added in yours meta trader 4.

How to get advantage from this :

Simply follow the one rule when the indicator is on the 70 then you must start planning to sell trade in the market, and when the indicators is on 30 then you must get ready to open the buy trade.

This is really very good trading strategy and I am sure you will start earning big money by this way of trading.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    If we are only use the rsi then its not possible for us to earn profit from forex market because this is not enough for us to know the market trend. We are need to use more then one indicator or strategy if we want to earn with safe way in this market. So if we are add trend line with rsi indicator then we can easily get the our enter and exit point and earn some high earning from this business easily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 131
    Given: 163
    Quote Originally Posted by geng View Post
    If we are only use the rsi then its not possible for us to earn profit from forex market because this is not enough for us to know the market trend. We are need to use more then one indicator or strategy if we want to earn with safe way in this market. So if we are add trend line with rsi indicator then we can easily get the our enter and exit point and earn some high earning from this business easily.
    The RSI alone can not be used that way, we need to at the same time learn to trade with it and the use of the candle stick pattern. We don't have to depend on one trading strategy indicator. Though some are quite good with trading with just the candle stick and I think it makes them money so well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52
    Given: 73
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    The RSI alone can not be used that way, we need to at the same time learn to trade with it and the use of the candle stick pattern. We don't have to depend on one trading strategy indicator. Though some are quite good with trading with just the candle stick and I think it makes them money so well.
    We have different understanding on how the market works and a trader that understands the market can depend on indicator that can help us to make really good amount of money from the market. In forex trading we have to be disciplined enough to learn a good trading strategy that we can make use of. If you don't really have the demo account that you have to make use of in learning the strategy you have to make use of. Then you will loss your money.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    i think if we are use this trading strategy in high time frame then its work better for us because on the m30 time frame this market is not gives us the accurate market trend signal. If its gives us sell pr buy signal then its change its very quickly. so we are need to work with this same rsi strategy in higher time frame then every thing is good and easy for us to make profit from this market.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by geng View Post
    i think if we are use this trading strategy in high time frame then its work better for us because on the m30 time frame this market is not gives us the accurate market trend signal. If its gives us sell pr buy signal then its change its very quickly. so we are need to work with this same rsi strategy in higher time frame then every thing is good and easy for us to make profit from this market.
    Its does not matter that which time frame we are using in our trading. The most important thing for us is our own trading skills and our patience. If we are use M30 time frame then we can easily find the market trend. When we are find the market trend then we can open trade for short targets and earn high profit from this market easily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 86
    Quote Originally Posted by stable View Post
    Its does not matter that which time frame we are using in our trading. The most important thing for us is our own trading skills and our patience. If we are use M30 time frame then we can easily find the market trend. When we are find the market trend then we can open trade for short targets and earn high profit from this market easily.
    No buddy, you should think more better and maybe do some learning as well. time frame has a lot of function in the market and when a trader is losing they should check on the time that they are making use of. Time frame as the lower time frame has a lot of people losing their money, for instance the scalpers traders.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    No buddy, you should think more better and maybe do some learning as well. time frame has a lot of function in the market and when a trader is losing they should check on the time that they are making use of. Time frame as the lower time frame has a lot of people losing their money, for instance the scalpers traders.
    If traders are technical analysis type, they can never do anything without using the time frames, unless the trader wants to guess what the market would do, and that will be a pure gambling attitude. The success of every trader is always plain when they learn too, and through this, they will know the path that is best for them to follow.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 11
    If we are use this trading strategy then definitely our earning is really possible for us. I really like the rsi indicator in my trading because this is best indicator to find the market over sold and market over bought levels then we can easily earn profit from forex to use these signals in our trading. I like it very much but we are must need to use it higher time frame then its work better for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    If we are use this trading strategy then definitely our earning is really possible for us. I really like the rsi indicator in my trading because this is best indicator to find the market over sold and market over bought levels then we can easily earn profit from forex to use these signals in our trading. I like it very much but we are must need to use it higher time frame then its work better for us.
    it is not as though it is certain that we will earn when we make use of the trading strategy but it is quite depending on the learning, to know if the strategy suits you and you have been able to learn and know the rules. In forex trading market, it is all about the traders knowing the rules to how they trade and keeping to risk and money management.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    If traders are technical analysis type, they can never do anything without using the time frames, unless the trader wants to guess what the market would do, and that will be a pure gambling attitude. The success of every trader is always plain when they learn too, and through this, they will know the path that is best for them to follow.
    Well, I don't think that is the issue behind using little time frame because I have learned that the reason why traders are more making use of little time frame is because of the fact that they want to make money faster so they think that using a such fast moving time frame will give them more opportunity whereas it will only give them failed signals.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast