What is the benefit of trading Pamm? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the benefit of trading Pamm?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

What is the benefit of trading Pamm?

What will I gain from it?
    If I find out more about ramm trading money invested by professional traders to be Trade. Any trader to choose the best. Traders usually more efficient profits made by the skilled trader with a trade. The Palm View Profile good manager is more likely to be beneficial to the trade.

Trading in the dollar or the RAMM of your money to a professional trader trade with more risk you take karanoeksetre hayakarana you seek to find a trader may harm your tredim habenayata have a lot to gain a lot of loss, but I did if the well can not work with you if you can learn trading, forex trading can customize the beautiful eyeball your life, I've a lot of forex trading because the human need for meaning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Yes
    It is possible to get banifit to Forex if you can Trade in the market . But if the is not understood to trade then there will be loss .trading on time just like analyzing the like Chance of profit are very high there is lass Chance of loss

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    The advantages of trading pamm account is that it helps a professional trader who has no capital of his own to raise enough capital for himself as well as gaining more popularity among the investors.This also could lead to knowing how to develop more profitable trading skills because the pamm account manager now has access to a lot of funds.There's great advantage when you are trading pamm,because the more the capital,the more profit you make.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by azaharul View Post
    A professional trader can use PAMM account . A newbie trade can open a new PAMM account but the trader can not keep this account by poor trading strategy. An investor have analysis power about PAMM acount holder. PAMM is not very easy ,it's very hard too. I have some PAMM account but I am not successes.Also, I have not any client or investor. Now , I am searching a good PAMM account holder.
    Agree. It would be better for newbie if he/she does not go for PAMM account at the beginning. Even I do not understand the system of PAMM account. To me manual trading is best way of earning money. I do not think newbies will be able to understand PAMM investment system. To me best system is invest and get profit from trading by doing trading manual way.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    I am new to this, in fact, I just google about Pamm. This sound really interesting. However, I would like to find out what is

1. How much do you need to get involved?
    2. Does Roboforex have such a program within their system?
    3. How do I access that is Roboforex have this?
    4. Have anyone actually use it?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Pamm account i believe comes in handy for those who are always busy and never have the time to trade forex,they can just choose a good pamm manager and invest with them and just sit and watch how the money grows.But i guess it's good to gain trading experience as no knowledge is a waste.Anything can happen as one might lose his job and you really need something to keep you going financially,that's where forex come in.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    Benyong, I believe it would benefit me, however, I have no clue on how I would be able to activate this pamm account. This is a good concept, having people manage my account for me. However, I would like to know if there a way to limit my losses, for there is not guarantee that they wold that the trade would always win?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    The first trader must study the types of analysis. No technical analysis or analysis of the basis and tried on a trial account first in the company and then after that opens a real trading account

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12