Webtrading problems - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Webtrading problems

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Webtrading problems

webtrading is another platform for trade, basically webtrader is for who want a simple platform for trade.
    this is webtrader problems that I found.
    I found that a webtrader is need to refresh sometimes, it's difficult to see price when it's freezes a moment
    not like MT4 many brokers have their platform display, it's make me or another people who change broker confuse, and need to learn again, than for me it's waste my time
    for who trading with tecnical and usually use indicator, you will find a problem, because indicator on webtrader is not completed and we can't use custom indicator.
    for who have a slow connection, it will frustation to just login, I have that experience in Ctrader, when my connection just edge, it take up to 7 minutes just for login.
    it will problem when you have a open position, and you want to close but your connection too slow

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 38
    due to that web trader works from the web only then it needs good connection to work well all time but with weak connection it may stop or need to refresh the page to watch it working again, this happen to me also with meta trader when the connection become slow and i close the meta trader and then open it again.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    it is as you say you need time in order to afford the time to open up the deal and also does not have enough indicators in order to draw on the graph they are the several problems as you say you are actually using more simple chart and also simple indicator we don't have to install anything in our window or mobile phone.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    In my case i only use the mt4 platform which i feel more comfortable with it whenever am set to trade.But the web trading
    platform should not be of any problem to you except if your internet is not working properly,if not the web trading platform should even be the best because you don't have to run any script of to wait for any update before you can place trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    the main problem of the web trading is the slow connection of the internet if you have a slow connection the you always face this problem this is not a terminal problem this is a service problem if your internet speed is fast then you not face this problem because if the internet speed slow then whole the server is down and i think that mt 4 is the best way for trading because it is easy and simple to understand

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    the main problem of the web trading is the slow internet because if your internet is slow than whole the server is down and if your internet is fast then you not face this problem.I think roboforex provide another option to any trader that prefer to simplicity in forex company. Using more simple chart, and also simple indicator. We do not have to install anything in our windows or mobile.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i think web trading have not issues because we not need of any application we can do it on any device, if we are in other persons home and our device is shut down we do not need of any software to install first, we can easily use web trader through website and can trade

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    the webtrader take too much bandwith couldn't be able to run on computer with slow internet connection, and usually lagged. I hope the technical support can fix the issue. You can try to combine MT4 with web that called MT4 for web.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234