Thread: Swing trading Forex

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 556
    Given: 191

Swing trading Forex

Hi there!

Tomorrow we will talk about Swing trading on currencies.

Briefly - swing trading is a style designed for capturing medium-term movements, called "swings". Usual duration of position of swing trader is more than 1-3 days period, so this trading style suits those who can't be near monitor all the time, yet there are lots of nuances as well.

Is it effective to add to your position or substract from it? What points are good for that?

All questions we will cover on this webinar.

Reserve your place here

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 12-17-2013 at 08:35 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Swing trading in the forex market is one of the best ways to make money. Yes we know that trading in the forex market is not an easy thing to do but with hard work and patience we can make good money with trading and we can make good money with trading ofcourse.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    sweing trading is a trading system in this system you can trader with high and low point. sometimes market just roundin a high and low point it call a sewing trade. in sewing trade new trader can trade without hesitation. it also very easy tradaing system.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Swing trading is important the best for me to trade with these is what makes it better for me to move we have to really have to know how to work as hard and make it better for us to run the market in a much know proper channels of the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    I think that each stores in the way it is trading traders Atajraseskalpinj and some of them traded Soebenj and Antrday them and myself, I use all of these tools In the case of the slow market used Alaskalp In the case of the speed of the market be Inter Dai stores

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 20
    Swing trading is not easy for every traders.A trader's need many years experience about swing trading in Forex market. Forex is not easy to earn money but I think if any traders can trade by swing trading strategy then traders can earn a lot of money very easily. Also, I prefer, technical analysis is good in time frame H4.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 16
    swing trading is one ofthe best style in forex trading and many traders work with it, i tried to work with it in the past and get some success, and so i mix it with interday style in some cases, but i do not trade with swing always because i prefer interday strategy because i do not like to leave the orders open for long time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    I have not attended any forex learning webinar till now. I have read few books and learnt few trading planning and strategies. I think I should participate these webinar to learn more about Forex. It is really good to hear from expert traders and clear our confusions and many things about Forex trading. I personally like swing trading as I have not enough time for Forex as I have some other work to do. I think if this forum save videos of webinars and upload it then it could be very useful for other forum members to know about the webinar later and improve their trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    its Nice step and it will help to the new user and beginners. is it effective method for trade and swing method is used for two are three days how this trading style suits those who persons can not be near monitor all the time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 6
    Swing trading system is usually a popular and also created for Forex trader.They can make income with this type of method in Individual case swing trading has been these trader since this can be a effortless method intended for us.we may maintain your market with this but Sir you need to share how my spouse and i may carry superior coming from it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Tredeer View Post
    Swing trading system is usually a popular and also created for Forex trader.They can make income with this type of method in Individual case swing trading has been these trader since this can be a effortless method intended for us.we may maintain your market with this but Sir you need to share how my spouse and i may carry superior coming from it.
    Well, I think the short term is the most popular which so many traders are making use of but only few are making money with it. Thing about trading is that the swing trading method seems to be the method that will make us money on the long term and so therefore need patience but traders who wants to make money from the market will need to understand the need why they have to be patient as well.

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast