Is one Trading Strategy Enough? - Page 96
Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596

Thread: Is one Trading Strategy Enough?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 34

Is one Trading Strategy Enough?

I have issues on jumping from one strategy to the other hoping to get a stable system that will make good profits from me. It's really obvious that its not easy for me sticking to one system because every system have its downsides. As a trader how do you cope with a trading strategy. Do you stick with one system or you have more numerous system to trade with in any market condition.

I have tried to focus on one but seems my risk is greater than my profits at the end and after some time I will even struggle to break even. How do you guys cope when it comes with a trading system, do you change them often or do you stick with a consistent wining system that have low risk of loosing up your capital.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 8
    A system that works for us is what we need and one strategy can can do wonders in our trade if it's capable. Taking time to develop is good and coming up with that perfect system can be a great step towards greatness. The motivation to improve on our system should be open for us and we must know that success in forex lies on our hand. We can have the chance to be profitable as long as we don't loose hope but take in proper time to enjoy so much trading that we need in this business often.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    A system that works for us is what we need and one strategy can can do wonders in our trade if it's capable. Taking time to develop is good and coming up with that perfect system can be a great step towards greatness. The motivation to improve on our system should be open for us and we must know that success in forex lies on our hand. We can have the chance to be profitable as long as we don't loose hope but take in proper time to enjoy so much trading that we need in this business often.
    Just one that has been learned and understand will help traders to make money. Trading with so many different trading strategy that does not mean that they are making money. I predict they will be confused most of the times but that traders that is using and learned of trading with just one strategy will be able to focus on that method and know what has to be done and when to be done.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    I think it is good for trader from profit point of view that if we have so many trading strategies but 1 strategy that we are fully master which is any like may be candlestick strategy or may be news trading or any other all these will give us good results about them , if a trader have so many trading way that will surely confuse us .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 40
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    If you can understand your trade and make the very right plans to minimize risk, you will have a great opportunity to maintain good trade. Depending on a good system is necessary and one strategy can truly give us more opportunity to make great trade when it matters. Forex is a good trade and its really good we take time to learn about this business and follow good profitable strategy to improve rightly in the right time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 19
    many people said we all should give it proper time to learn it fully and one strategy can be enough for us on that time, but i said one is nothing we all should give it proper time and experience then that is best for us, so make strategies but if we have many then our trade orders can increase and automatically our profit and loss also will increase

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kuning View Post
    I think it is good for trader from profit point of view that if we have so many trading strategies but 1 strategy that we are fully master which is any like may be candlestick strategy or may be news trading or any other all these will give us good results about them , if a trader have so many trading way that will surely confuse us .
    Traders can master just one strategy and use it well, and it is possible for them to have as many as possible to work with. What i requires in the two of them is the success i can get through them, that is what will make traders proud of what they are doing. And if you have many strategy, i think you will be better.

Not allowed!

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596