Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108
Results 1,071 to 1,078 of 1078

Thread: Is one Trading Strategy Enough?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 43

Is one Trading Strategy Enough?

I have issues on jumping from one strategy to the other hoping to get a stable system that will make good profits from me. It's really obvious that its not easy for me sticking to one system because every system have its downsides. As a trader how do you cope with a trading strategy. Do you stick with one system or you have more numerous system to trade with in any market condition.

I have tried to focus on one but seems my risk is greater than my profits at the end and after some time I will even struggle to break even. How do you guys cope when it comes with a trading system, do you change them often or do you stick with a consistent wining system that have low risk of loosing up your capital.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by silentsaumya View Post
    I dont think one strategy is enough, we should learn several strategies for trading well.
    when we try to learn too many strategies some time we can not concentrate on all and in final result it can happen that we do not learn any one in good form, so from my opinion i think we all should make experience and try to increase level of trading with practice, one trading strategy also can be good if that have some perfect money management etc

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    For me I see that one strategy is quite enough. I like to trade with the general trend and don't like to trade reverse the general trend. I am also far from the market in oscillations because they are very dangerous. One strategy with good mastery is more than enough for me.It's true that there may be times when there's no trading opportunity, but I don't like the risk.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 6
    i think no trader can satisfied with only one trading strategy because when you are a newbie you can follow a simple strategy which have less risk for you and you can gain less or lose less so when you can get experience of few months you want to earn more profit and can use a good strategy which have more risk and give you more lose and more profit so every trader can change its strategies according to the environment.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 32
    The complex thing about forex trading market is that everyone wants to make money from the market every now and then, so we employ different trading strategies hoping with that we can have a higher winning rate in the market. But it does not work that way, because the best thing every trader needs is just a single well learned strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Well,I do not regard that one trading strategy is enough but the right thing is to make a ix of the strategies we use . in order to form a very good and perfect trading strategy this can help us trade more than one pattern of the pairs and also the news can shape what strategy we use .

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 32
    To the best of my knowledge, in a nutshell, success does not mean we keep on having as many as possible strategy to trade with. But success comes when the trader has what it takes to become successful. Therefore one strategy is enough because from the look of things. It isn't the strategy that makes the money here in forex, but the discipline and focus.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 29
    I personally have the view that since we are working towards having a good trading strategy, then when we focus on learning and understanding just one strategy at a time, I do feel we will have much better success than when we focus on so many trading strategy. So, a trader learning on how to make use of so many strategy is not actually doing him or her self good in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    I personally have the view that since we are working towards having a good trading strategy, then when we focus on learning and understanding just one strategy at a time, I do feel we will have much better success than when we focus on so many trading strategy. So, a trader learning on how to make use of so many strategy is not actually doing him or her self good in the market.
    We all will have our personal opinion on things in the market. However what matters should be that the approach we are making use of is paying us off. I have been the trader that learns a lot of strategy but in recent times I have focus on just one and it has been showing me some good positive feed backs. Therefore I am now of the type that will encourage we put efforts to knowing one trading strategy at a time.

Not allowed!

Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108