Is one Trading Strategy Enough? - Page 93
Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 43838990919293949596 LastLast

Thread: Is one Trading Strategy Enough?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 34

Is one Trading Strategy Enough?

I have issues on jumping from one strategy to the other hoping to get a stable system that will make good profits from me. It's really obvious that its not easy for me sticking to one system because every system have its downsides. As a trader how do you cope with a trading strategy. Do you stick with one system or you have more numerous system to trade with in any market condition.

I have tried to focus on one but seems my risk is greater than my profits at the end and after some time I will even struggle to break even. How do you guys cope when it comes with a trading system, do you change them often or do you stick with a consistent wining system that have low risk of loosing up your capital.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 103
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    our strategy represent our earning ratio how much we can earn and how we can lose, in trading strategy when we know how we can earn and how much we can lose it means we know about trading and risk if still we make bad orders it means we are in wrong way but if we avoid that much risks it means we know how to trade wisely and correctly
    It is not so, the strategy of traders can not represent earning ratio. There are many things that will not allow it to have the perfect proportion to the earning of the trader because the market will have its own conditions that might not be in the favour of the trader. And there is no way traders can have absolute winning percentage when they trade.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    In the past i used to combine my trading strategy with that of others that i believe are good.But at one point i noticed that when they fail,i failed along with them.This gave me a serious concern and i had no choice than to try and develop my own personal trading strategy,but i had to start with so many demo accounts.Any time i blow up one account i just simply open another one.Now am happy to say that i have a good strategy that works for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    It is not so, the strategy of traders can not represent earning ratio. There are many things that will not allow it to have the perfect proportion to the earning of the trader because the market will have its own conditions that might not be in the favour of the trader. And there is no way traders can have absolute winning percentage when they trade.
    Emotions is one of the reason why a lot of traders has really always loss their money. That is one factor I have got to know. If a trader wants to make money. We don't need to have so many trading strategies before we can have that done. We should be patient enough in the market and trade with the method we understand more better.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    Emotions is one of the reason why a lot of traders has really always loss their money. That is one factor I have got to know. If a trader wants to make money. We don't need to have so many trading strategies before we can have that done. We should be patient enough in the market and trade with the method we understand more better.
    Emotion is the real mistake which give us losses we have to make trade plan we have to make trade plan with them and if we make own plan successfully that will be effective and is good for trade we work to make strategies which are risk free and that will be effective to get good and stable results .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 19
    bilal786: emotions are natural no one can say that he do not have emotions, every person have fear, greed and all emotions just some can handle them and some can not control so they start to lose, in this business always risk is there so its depend on us how we avoid risk and minimize chances of loss and maximize chances of profit

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    Emotion is the real mistake which give us losses we have to make trade plan we have to make trade plan with them and if we make own plan successfully that will be effective and is good for trade we work to make strategies which are risk free and that will be effective to get good and stable results .
    It is not a good thing for traders to be trading based on emotion, the emotion is going to ruin all the work of the trader, and they will not be successful with emotion. The best thing is for traders to avoid this, they will use discipline to do that, and with the real dedication of traders to their work, they will eventually be successful.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    It is not a good thing for traders to be trading based on emotion, the emotion is going to ruin all the work of the trader, and they will not be successful with emotion. The best thing is for traders to avoid this, they will use discipline to do that, and with the real dedication of traders to their work, they will eventually be successful.
    Emotional trading is bad because there is no exit point for trader we have to learn about them and make use them for better results we work properly here with good trade management and learning once we get all the update learning and knowledge that will be good and effective for our trading .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 277
    Given: 45
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    If traders are working based on emotion, it is sure that they will lose all their money, traders do not have to do that, they need to be working with the perfect skills that will only bring success to them. That is why traders will have a good trading system which they trust, they will plan well on it and make sure they follow its rules too.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 103
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal.waheed View Post
    Emotional trading is bad because there is no exit point for trader we have to learn about them and make use them for better results we work properly here with good trade management and learning once we get all the update learning and knowledge that will be good and effective for our trading .
    It is not a good idea for any trader to be emotional, they will only be losing their money. The best which any trader can do is to make sure that they are disciplined when trading. If that habits of discipline is in the work of the trader, they will always be working in the best interest of their success in the market only.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    It is not a good idea for any trader to be emotional, they will only be losing their money. The best which any trader can do is to make sure that they are disciplined when trading. If that habits of discipline is in the work of the trader, they will always be working in the best interest of their success in the market only.
    I agree with you because being emtional will be the reason for trader to take wrong decision everytime when we are working with own logic that will provide us in shape of positive results we can make our trade perfect with good learning we must work properly here with good management for successful trade .

Not allowed!

Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 43838990919293949596 LastLast