Best mt5 indicator that help nrw trader... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Best mt5 indicator that help nrw trader...

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Best mt5 indicator that help nrw trader...

Hello, trader today I want to know about a best indicator which in MT5 have helped new trader like me. though I use mt4 al the time but now I want to introduced with mt5.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    i think that knowledge and skills that will help you trade in the market and make good amount of money manual trading is the best way to get more out of this business and not with indicator. According to my experience some of indicator's are very helpful and moving average, macd, bollinger these are top of them and You can also use fibo lines but its better to use RSI because its easy and simple.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    the best indicator that the trader will not find and so the trader needs to try himself as this will help to get better background about the function of these indicators and its working If we want its indicator files then we must need pay big money for it. So its better to use meta trader 4 if you want to use indicators and meta trader 5 use if you want trade with your own knowledge and skills.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i am not a new trader or not a very old trader but i am new with roboforex. i am not familiar with indicators too much but you can use RSI because i am learning it and it is good, someone told me to use it and it is second indicator which i am learning but it is best of both so you should try it must i hope it will help you

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 3
    I think indicators are same in the meta trader 4 platform and meta trader 5 platform. Their costumes indicators are always be same because its not possible to change in indicators. Its true that some new indicators are introduce in meta trader 5 platform but traders are not like it because meta trader 4 is best platform for trading and its indicators are also best if we are compare then to the meta trader 4 custom indicators.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234