Best mt5 indicator that help nrw trader... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best mt5 indicator that help nrw trader...

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Best mt5 indicator that help nrw trader...

Hello, trader today I want to know about a best indicator which in MT5 have helped new trader like me. though I use mt4 al the time but now I want to introduced with mt5.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 17
    I used SRT profit system indicator that is best indicator I ever seen in my life. That based on 4 indicators that help us to find the market trend. Its chart show us different resistance and support levels and also Price curve that show us the market overall trend in small and bigger time frame. Its very easy to use it and make profit easily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by pranto1971 View Post
    Hello, trader today I want to know about a best indicator which in MT5 have helped new trader like me. though I use mt4 al the time but now I want to introduced with mt5.
    I think the same host in MT5 we can also use indicators such as, RSI or moving averages, because I think the indicators are widely used by traders although my own until now does not trade using good indicator when analyzing or when opening a position, but if you are interested in using the indicators on meta trader 5 please use moving Average with 20-10-40 settings are the settings that I get in the year 2010 and has been ever used to do the original trade

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 14
    definitely yes
    MetaTrader 5 is the most up-to-date version of*MetaQuotes Software Corp’s forex buying and selling platform. While Metatrader 5 gives buying and selling on one of a kind monetary markets such as the stock marketplace most MT5 Australia brokers together with Pepperstone only utilise the foreign exchange forex buying and selling element of the software.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 16
    in my opinion there is no best indicator in the market and the trader should test some of the indicators and see which one of them will work well with it, this is better than looking for the best indicator that the trader will not find and so the trader needs to try himself as this will help to get better background about the function of these indicators and its working

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    I don't want my best trading strategy to be indicator I want to develop a good strategy that will make trading easy for me there are good trading indicator but before trading with any indicator as a newbie you should learn and understand this trade develop a better strategy first.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 16
    there is no best indicator in mt5 and so the trader can test some of the indicators and see which one is the best for him, the trader can test many indicators and see which is best for him that is suitable to his style and so he will choose the good indicator for trading, but it is better to trade with more indicator to get more confirmation of trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10
    Usually, when I have to trade on the MT5 terminal then I am using a different trading system with the trading system that I use on MT4. The main indicator I am use is Exponential Moving Average (EMA) as the main indicator and is assisted by indicators such as stohastic as an indicator of momentum confirmation that occurs. that indicators is my favorite indicator but your favorite version indicator itself can be very different from the indicator that I am use so no one system is always the same.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    true ,MT5 is best it works for different types of traders and there are also different strategies to trade with MT5,it is supports four types of transaction operations: market, instant, request and exchange. Second, the new terminal to accept the order, trade and stand the concept of strict demarcation.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    I think we can sue mostly customs indicators in our meta trader 5 terminal. We can find its related some indicators but they are not helpful for us because this is new trading platform. If we want its indicator files then we must need pay big money for it. So its better to use meta trader 4 if you want to use indicators and meta trader 5 use if you want trade with your own knowledge and skills.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    properly the forex marketplace is volatile and there is no guarantee that we will change and prevail with indicator as opposed to attempting to find indicator that can help you for your change why not use that time to examine and develop the proper information and capabilities to help you exchange in the marketplace and make accurate amount of money manual trading is the pleasant way to get more out of this business and no longer with indicator.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast