Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cTrader Mobile terminal

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 209
    Given: 87

cTrader Mobile terminal

CTrader Mobile
    — is a portable version of cTrader, using which you can trade on your mobile device. Its main advantage is that there’s no need to install any special software – to start working all you need to do is to launch a browser and go to the following address:

NOTE: cTrader Mobile currently works only with Chrome and Safari.
    cTrader Mobile main features:

• Opening, closing, and modifying orders;
    • Suitable for Safari running under iOs and Chrome under Android systems;
    • Charts of all available instruments;
    • A single account for all cTrader trading platforms.

More about cTrader Mobile
    cTrader Mobile has the following advantages and features:

• Immediate order execution using STP technology;
    • High functionality;
    • Easy to use;
    • No need to install the terminal.

All these features provide each trader with an excellent opportunity to operate their RoboForex ECN-accounts from anywhere in the world at any convenient time.

Supported languages
    cTrader Mobile terminal is available in such languages: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese.

Additional conditions:

Supported browsers: Chrome, Safari.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 38
    ctrader of the mobile is good and can be used by the trader when can not be able to reach ctrader of the computer ,but this platform requires a good internet connection and will not work well with the slow connection, the trader needs to have good internet connection to be able to work with it smoothy and can make good profits.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    Ctrader trading platform is very good for mobile trading. It is good trading system for smart phone. It is available in app store and web. If we trade in mobile then first we understand the mobile app setting. Because many tool are not available in smart phone app. But some app owner available our all tool in mobile app and some are not.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Ctrader trading platform in smart phone is very easy to use. Because we can trade easily in smart phone platform and make good profit or loss in our trade. If we understand the ctrader rules then we make good profit and good trader in the forex trading system. I think computer ctrader and smart phone ctrader are different use for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by saleem9 View Post
    Ctrader trading platform in smart phone is very easy to use. Because we can trade easily in smart phone platform and make good profit or loss in our trade. If we understand the ctrader rules then we make good profit and good trader in the forex trading system. I think computer ctrader and smart phone ctrader are different use for trading.
    It is good innovation to have cTrader on our phone but actually trading with the platform alone can not give us such easily trading and may assure us to get profit or loss. Both loss and profit are the aspects which will come to us no matter what type of platforms we are using because things are depending on how we trade using our strategy and others. Never used cTrader on my phone before because I prefer with on my installed one with my laptop.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Ctrader can be use with mobile phone on your safari browser, I haven't trade on this platform before but I have open the platform before and see how things work the grap and rest move just like the other platform, but I would still prefer trading on the meta trader 4 app than trading with ctrader for now.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    This is very good for traders because I think we are used the c trader only with our laptop or computers but we can use C trader platform in our cell phones easily. I want to ask that can we are use this trading platform on our windows mobile phones because I have only windows mobile phone for trading. If this is available on it then I must use only C trader on my mobile phone for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Ctrader can be use on smartphone such as iPhone and high end android devices but it will be much better if we trade with tablet or computer on small screen phone you need a wide screen mobile such as tablet to trade with ctrader this will make things more easier for us.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    mobile trading you have download the mobile one on your your phone and the c trader you just have to login and trade from your web but I like the speed of the execution. But the disadvantage of c trader mobile is the absence of indicators, indicators can only be accessible on desktop version Now I see your snapshots on this thread that C trader is look very cool terminal. I like it a lot and must used it now in my mobile trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    i think that c trader is a good platform on the laptop because on the laptop you just login and start the trading but the mobile phone is similar in the mobile phone first we download and then start the trading Now I see your snapshots on this thread that C trader is look very cool terminal. I like it a lot and must used it now in my laptop trading.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12