Add date: 13 May 2016 16:15:39
    Start date: 13 May 2016 16:15:39
    End date: 12 May 2017 00:00:00
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 30 %
    Pie size: 300 USD
    Trading strategy: Support and Resistance

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 05-14-2016 at 08:36 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 123
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    10% loss is very normal if you trade too much. But you should not get used to loss in trading. I think that you should rather improve in the quality rather than quantity. Quality trading might need 1 day to 1 week thinking even before you make a trading position and it will be long term only.
    Okay, it means you advise me indirectly to trade on long term time frame rather than on short term time frame. Last picture I upload is the lost trades generated by the EA. It happens because the laptop which I used to trades is borrowed and accidentally being click on meta trader program and EA is activated. I try to use the longer time frame in my account, but I think I'm not so fit with those trading time frame in reality. In real trading days, I used to close order manually before hit the long target

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Okay, it means you advise me indirectly to trade on long term time frame rather than on short term time frame. Last picture I upload is the lost trades generated by the EA. It happens because the laptop which I used to trades is borrowed and accidentally being click on meta trader program and EA is activated. I try to use the longer time frame in my account, but I think I'm not so fit with those trading time frame in reality. In real trading days, I used to close order manually before hit the long target
    If you do not used to it then learn more about it. Try to do some paper trade might even make you improve on here too. it is usually will be harder in the beginning but it will be better later too. I think that most traders are not fit with the market yet and they can't make any good profit in here so they depend too much on EA. As for me, i will never use EA to trade since i believe in my information and knowledge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 20
    sameeh, i like your comment my trades were not good but still i was free, means i was free of commision but now i will recover all my loss i am sure, i will go slowly but i will recover and will add some small in every some days to increase equity and hopes, and will try to make capital strong

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    sameeh, i like your comment my trades were not good but still i was free, means i was free of commision but now i will recover all my loss i am sure, i will go slowly but i will recover and will add some small in every some days to increase equity and hopes, and will try to make capital strong
    that is good step to recover the loses slowly but then give us more chances to fix the situations and reach the goals, i have checked your copyFX trading histories and the drawdown is big too, can you please tell us what was wrong with your trading and hope that will make us understand for some condition and increase the skill or avoid something wrong in the future
    but i believe you can do something better in the future and i support for this,
    hope that next time i will open an account with copyFX and hope that we can complete each others

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    that is good step to recover the loses slowly but then give us more chances to fix the situations and reach the goals, i have checked your copyFX trading histories and the drawdown is big too, can you please tell us what was wrong with your trading and hope that will make us understand for some condition and increase the skill or avoid something wrong in the future
    Losses are due to some mistakes in your trading and to recover them you first need to correct this mistakes. In every field of life because you make mistakes and you have to learn with your mistakes. Like many times I faced margin calls for taking more risks. So I think even if you have a small capital your should not risk it all and try to satisfy with small profits.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I will take care of that next time. I am again reopening my new copy fx trading account till evening today and hope this time I will able to do trade better trading with proper risk management and money management.Its good to see that you have almost 3% growth in your trading account but I don't know that you are short term or a long term trader and what is the size of your risk in trading account, as I can see that the risk is showing minimum in your copy fx account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by hamza1 View Post
    I will take care of that next time. I am again reopening my new copy fx trading account till evening today and hope this time I will able to do trade better trading with proper risk management and money management.Its good to see that you have almost 3% growth in your trading account but I don't know that you are short term or a long term trader and what is the size of your risk in trading account, as I can see that the risk is showing minimum in your copy fx account.
    yes you should open a new one and 3% is good because if you will get some loss you can recover it, but remember one thing always try to avoid the greed because greed is nothing here we all can lose here with greed behavior, we all should give importance to our learning procedure then we can earn here easily

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    I don't know what to do from here but thinking to hold this for few more days, market had broken the important support zone of 0.9930 and 0.9901 but market is again retesting the same points as a resistance now and the next important resistance zone could be 1.00774, but still waiting for bearish movement.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    forx2015, you are waiting for bearish but on which pair, in trading we all need of some proper management, if we want to hold position there should be a must reason if we do not want to hold position then also we need to reason for exit, so everything should have a reason, i believe trading is best if we manage it perfectly

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 38
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Thanks for all of your comment folks, All of you are negative about the my result and honestly speaking you all are right about the result. I had a very bad risk management and money management use in trading but now I will take care of that next time. I am again reopening my new copy fx trading account till evening today and hope this time I will able to do trade better trading with proper risk management and money management.
    i want to say that risk management is the soul of trading and if you keep the risk little then you will survive for long time in the market and make money and if you keep trading with big risk you will lose again and again, forex is not an easy business and we will not be able to manage it all time and one wrong trade can lead to loss of the whole account.

Not allowed!

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast