100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it... - Page 28
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread: 100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 185
    Given: 193

100 times profit by a scalper in a year possible? Or impossible? Lets try it...

Today I got bonus of 90$ to my trading account. Many times I have lost bonus in a day. But this time I want to trade with a goal. I want to make 2.5% profit per day in average. If I can do it over the year I'll be able to make huge.

Basically I am a scalper. So lets try it.

So the invest is 90.10$

Profit target per day is 2.5$

Withdrawal: Which exceeds 2.5%

So here we go...

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 103
    Given: 65
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    You know what? I don't border myself with somethings, i know from the initials that traders cannot be making straight winning of 100 times, that is never possible, there will be losing in between. Forex trading is more about losing and winning, but we should try as much as possible to make more winning than losing, that is how a real trader could be known. And we will try to management our risk along with it.
    When analysis is firm to guide our trades from opening to closing, then we have better accuracy and profitability. Scalping that we are discussing here, being fast paced trading, being more risky traders do expect fast earnings with it and are more vulnerable to greed and its bad effects. Market movement is never straight so I believe sometimes scalping is good and sometimes swing trading is good.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    When analysis is firm to guide our trades from opening to closing, then we have better accuracy and profitability. Scalping that we are discussing here, being fast paced trading, being more risky traders do expect fast earnings with it and are more vulnerable to greed and its bad effects. Market movement is never straight so I believe sometimes scalping is good and sometimes swing trading is good.
    Yes, when our trading analysis is good, what we do with it will bring good result too. But scalping is not going to be fine for us even when the analysis is good, there are many troubled results with scalping due to the risky nature of the trading strategy. I don't like it for the high effort that traders use to scalp too, and at the end we can be losing our investment to that scalping, this will make it pain us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 3
    Winning 100 time straight in this business without loss is not possible cause this business is about loss too so there is no way we can trade in a week without loss, loss is also part of this business so we must also experience loss in our trading, but we need to construct a good strategy before we trade so we can earn more money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 2
    This is the kind of idea that a trader will fail big time, sometimes we just dont think the logic, we just tend to believe on what we want to believe but never consider reality, trading is a damn hard profession, if trading is that easy to make consistent returns every day then all of us are now millionaires, but the truth it is not. If you really want to progress as a trader and become profitable trader be realistic on your goals.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728