Thread: Questions about RAMM-accounts

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 631
    Given: 201

Questions about RAMM-accounts

Dear users!

You can ask all your questions regarding RAMM - accounts in this thread. RAMM accounts - all the best about investing in one service.

RAMM is the only system, where both traders and investors can operate and have complete control over the acceptable level of risk, and at the same time, make their investments as efficient as possible. Just specify your level of acceptable losses and you can be sure that the funds you invested will be under full control and make the most of the market opportunities.

FAQ:

Trading platform
    ramm.roboforex.com

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    In no case should it ever be compromised. This trade is risky and called risk trading. It 's not easy for the professional

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Hello
    I do not really know what is the difference between the RAMM account and the CopyFX account
    What are the advantages of each and what are the disadvantages
    How he chose the appropriate
    What are the bases for selection
    This makes me confused
    What did he choose? And why
    Please explain

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    CopyFX is a trade copying service, while RAMM is an investment system.

CopyFX is simple to use, and CopyFX accounts use the well-known MT4 platform. It has been provided for a longer period of time and therefore has more traders available to choose from or investors in case you are planning to use it as a trader yourself. Minimal deposit required to start is 100 USD, both for traders and investors.

RAMM (risk allocation management model) has more features and settings available for traders and investors, mostly for managing risks involved in trading and investing. It uses it's RAMM platform specially developed for those purposes, which is only available for traders, while investors have no access to it and are provided with options to control their investments instead. It is comparatively new project and has smaller amount of users, but that does not mean the traders available are less experienced. Minimal deposit required is 50 USD for traders and 10 USD for investors.

Also do note, that they are not mutually exclusive and you can use both services simultaneously.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Hi, me also become interested to know the exact benefits of this "RAMM" system. Isn't it similar to the "PAMM" system introduced by many other brokers? If its different, then where is the differences? I hope I'll get answered. I don't know whether this information will be helpful for me or not because I know very little about the "PAMM".

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadi007 View Post
    Hi, me also become interested to know the exact benefits of this "RAMM" system. Isn't it similar to the "PAMM" system introduced by many other brokers? If its different, then where is the differences? I hope I'll get answered. I don't know whether this information will be helpful for me or not because I know very little about the "PAMM".
    PAMM service implies giving your funds to the trader. In case of RAMM the Investor's account is under control: your funds are not transferred to other accounts for managing. In other words, an Investor actually has full control over his/her funds and can stop investing at any time. A detailed description of RAMM advantages and features can be found in our RAMM Help Center following this link: https://ramm.roboforex.com/en/help/a...amm-advantages

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    good topic, but I know little about it

Not allowed!

if you want to succeed in forex do not forget money managment
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1