Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 19

Believe me , the money management is the password

you the traders :
    - used the indicators and failed

- used the technical analysis , and some times got us losses

- listened to signals and also it make us loss money

-the news expectations most of the times does not come true .

- then what is the matter .?

I think that the good money management will help us very much
    trade with smallest lot size and just be patient
    to earn less is better than to have adventures in the trading .". this is the lesson I have just learnt

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 59
    If you are going to survive as a trader most especially during those hard and difficult times that can not but come in trading , you must take the issue of risk and money management so serious because that is the live jacket for safety in trading but unfortunately, this is the area where so many traders miss the mark . Improper risk and money management has been the major cause of crisis and disaster people experience in trading business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 98
    Given: 96
    We can make good money from the business in as much as we have learned and know how the business works, Furthermore, having a trading strategy is not enough for us to become successful, we ought to as well have a means by which we protect our trading account. Therefore, the use of money and risk management is going to protect our trading account and make us successful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    We can make good money from the business in as much as we have learned and know how the business works, Furthermore, having a trading strategy is not enough for us to become successful, we ought to as well have a means by which we protect our trading account. Therefore, the use of money and risk management is going to protect our trading account and make us successful.
    the more experience we have should determine the amount we could earn in this business. it is because we know how to react to market conditions and trade every opportunities we see through our analysis. if we still lacking of experience, we will automatically knows nothing to do and do the guess thing which is very bad for our account. money management will do the thing to avoid us from greed and help us to get stable income with managed risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Queen View Post
    the more experience we have should determine the amount we could earn in this business. it is because we know how to react to market conditions and trade every opportunities we see through our analysis. if we still lacking of experience, we will automatically knows nothing to do and do the guess thing which is very bad for our account. money management will do the thing to avoid us from greed and help us to get stable income with managed risk.
    Those who are lacking experience are just the reason why they are lacking that. Because it has been clear to me that the demo account do offer all which we will be needing to have the best of experience and knowledge to become successful. Money management is the key actually. But to the experienced and skilled traders that knows what the market is all about.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Those who are lacking experience are just the reason why they are lacking that. Because it has been clear to me that the demo account do offer all which we will be needing to have the best of experience and knowledge to become successful. Money management is the key actually. But to the experienced and skilled traders that knows what the market is all about.
    Demo is a practice account and to build your experience here you need to stay long in the market and trade live. If one is careless about his trading account then it will not take much time for him to lose it. There is only one way to avoid the margin calls and that is being strict with risk management through trading.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 32
    From my personal trading experience, nothing beats money and risk management. because that means we are taking good care of our trading account. If we want to be a long term successful trader in the market, we need not to look aside from money and risk management. They will shape the way we trade and mostly make us not to experience margin call like a lot of other traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 98
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Queen View Post
    People do loss their money in forex trading because they failed to learn and have the right money and risk management. I have been able to learn a lot about the market and with my trading experience, taking trades without money and risk management is a way to attain losses. We ought to learn from the best experienced traders.

Not allowed!

Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162