Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 19

Believe me , the money management is the password

you the traders :
    - used the indicators and failed

- used the technical analysis , and some times got us losses

- listened to signals and also it make us loss money

-the news expectations most of the times does not come true .

- then what is the matter .?

I think that the good money management will help us very much
    trade with smallest lot size and just be patient
    to earn less is better than to have adventures in the trading .". this is the lesson I have just learnt

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 15
    We all do need to know how to implement money and risk management as we trade. Money and risk management is important, thus if we can implement that with the way we trade, we can succeed in the business, because so many traders are losing their money all at once because they don't quite have the good trading idea and method of implementing risk and money management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    We all do need to know how to implement money and risk management as we trade. Money and risk management is important, thus if we can implement that with the way we trade, we can succeed in the business, because so many traders are losing their money all at once because they don't quite have the good trading idea and method of implementing risk and money management.
    Implementation of money or risk management is very important and we also need to have the qualities essential for that like discipline and patience. It can be said that the main quality among professionals, is they follow risk management with discipline. Risk management is our account protector and so all prudent traders do follow it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 242
    Given: 192
    the problem here is not at technical analysis or fundamental analysis or trading method is used by us for trading, but we have the problem to sustain them with good money managements and also work trading with money managements only will not give us good results before we master the basic for trading with well, and for this, we have to combine all of them to work together and so we get the chances to make forex trading is profitable for us

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 20
    i am agree with you i am too much like to make a good money management in my every trade strategy because when you adopt a proper money management strategy it minimize our loss and risk also. because we know that this business is full of risk so we may be fail in our trade by help of money management we recover our money back by just make a single profitable trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Traders like to make a lot of money just in a single trade, but trading is not like this,Money management should not be neglected,This is easily adhere to when trader is doing practice in the demo account, but getting to the real account the trader like to be against the rules, this is the more reason why trader have loss in trading, so trader must strictly abide by the rule and use good money management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 31
    i am totally agree with this statement that money management is the key of your success in forex trading. i must prefer it in my every trade if we want to work in this business with a proper strategy then we must use a good money management which help us to recover our money in just one trade if we face loss in previous trade. i suggest to a newbie must learn how to make it useful for your trade first.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by alice View Post
    i am totally agree with this statement that money management is the key of your success in forex trading. i must prefer it in my every trade if we want to work in this business with a proper strategy then we must use a good money management which help us to recover our money in just one trade if we face loss in previous trade. i suggest to a newbie must learn how to make it useful for your trade first.
    It is not a good idea to recover all your losses in one single trade there is no risk management and also there is no money management as well we have to work properly with facts if we are using them then we must get safe from such risk we should work properly here for better trade results with them to sustain longer .

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal.waheed View Post
    It is not a good idea to recover all your losses in one single trade there is no risk management and also there is no money management as well we have to work properly with facts if we are using them then we must get safe from such risk we should work properly here for better trade results with them to sustain longer .
    I agree with you because every time when we cover our losses in single trade that will give us losses we must have to work properly here for better results and our trade will be perfect if we should make our trade plan perfectly , we work with common sense i think our sense is also not allowed to make a big trade in this risky market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 14
    Money and risk management is the key to success, traders who can make good use of money and risk management will succeed on the long term. Because we don't expect to keep on making money at all times from the market, we can only get to make money from the market depending on the skills we have built and also the ability to manage the risk we will be facing that alone can make us good and profitable over time.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 8
    Money and risk management is the key to succeeding and and surviving losses, because traders will not be able to make money from forex if they don't start learning of means by which they can manage the money they are investing. We ain't gonna be sure of what will possibly happen in the business so all we need to do is to keep on learning.

Not allowed!

Page 146 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150 LastLast