Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 19

Believe me , the money management is the password

you the traders :
    - used the indicators and failed

- used the technical analysis , and some times got us losses

- listened to signals and also it make us loss money

-the news expectations most of the times does not come true .

- then what is the matter .?

I think that the good money management will help us very much
    trade with smallest lot size and just be patient
    to earn less is better than to have adventures in the trading .". this is the lesson I have just learnt

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    If a trader will be able to apply good money management to the way they trade it goes a long way to show how discipline they are and when they can be such discipline it will lead to success. Those that practice the use of money management when trading will never trade without the correct lot size been used.
    Yes, you are right, when any trader think about the large money management then he does't confuse to trade. Because he always trading practice in the demo trading account. So he has making true trade for get more profit, he does't wrong trade.
    '

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by patil View Post
    Yes, you are right, when any trader think about the large money management then he does't confuse to trade. Because he always trading practice in the demo trading account. So he has making true trade for get more profit, he does't wrong trade.
    '
    I think to some degree the demo account has been the reason why we see so many traders losing their money. Because they do trade on the demo account with the mindset that they get to make fast money from the business. It is not such a thing that can be possibly done with the aim to make huge money because it will evidently make you take huge risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 22
    yes i am also believe that money management is work like a key to success for us if you have a good money management and risk management than you can get profit from forex very soon because you have learn to use it properly in your strategy and never take a high risk while set any trade because first learn properly than take big risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 3
    Money and risk management are very important if we want to be successful in trading forex we must make sure that we use a good money and risk management because this means success to us without a good money and risk management we can't succeed in trading forex, so we must take money and risk management very seriously.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Believe me , the money management is the password

Quote Originally Posted by freebird View Post
    Money and risk management are very important if we want to be successful in trading forex we must make sure that we use a good money and risk management because this means success to us without a good money and risk management we can't succeed in trading forex, so we must take money and risk management very seriously.
    Money management is very important and we must learn to take it seriously,no matter how good your trading system is if you do not have solid money management you will just end up losing all that you have invested,a good trader must have a solid plan that includes good money management above every other thing because the first rule of Forex trading is capital preservation if indeed we want success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSST View Post
    Money management is very important and we must learn to take it seriously,no matter how good your trading system is if you do not have solid money management you will just end up losing all that you have invested,a good trader must have a solid plan that includes good money management above every other thing because the first rule of Forex trading is capital preservation if indeed we want success.
    A trader if working with right money management that will give us success and we will make profitable trade and a small account will be given us more profits we do our best with learning and with improved learning once we understand the way of market and different strategy to follow so that will make trade easy and profitable for us .

Not allowed!

Page 149 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149