small experience, good trade with small risk - Page 25
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: small experience, good trade with small risk

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 20

small experience, good trade with small risk

hy, I am telling a easy way of trade, I also have done it in starting days and also was good for new traders...
    ---first learn basic about meta trader which is important..
    ---then check the most best website for making analysis..
    ---check these all sites analysis
    ---check some signal sites also
    ---when we want to open order, check all analysis sites what they say about market, then make analysis from these, then check signal sites, if all are same open order..
    ---in this way not need to learn about indicators which become complex some time, but we need money management for trade, so learn must it

I also used this in starting, this was good really, thanks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    The experience you have in forex market should be justified by the risk you take in your trade, as a newbie trader that have no good experience in this market should always consider risk management perfectly at all time, this is a business that it is very risky so it's necessary that you should go for low risk when you know that you don't have a good experience about forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    hy, I am telling a easy way of trade, I also have done it in starting days and also was good for new traders...
    ---first learn basic about meta trader which is important..
    ---then check the most best website for making analysis..
    ---check these all sites analysis
    ---check some signal sites also
    ---when we want to open order, check all analysis sites what they say about market, then make analysis from these, then check signal sites, if all are same open order..
    ---in this way not need to learn about indicators which become complex some time, but we need money management for trade, so learn must it

I also used this in starting, this was good really, thanks
    as traders we need to be fully responsible for anything that happens in our trading career. that's why we need the knowledge and strategy to survive long term in forex.as for what you have outlined i think it should be an option,if there are need for a trader to search for other people's opinion on the internet for a currency pair that's not a problem because the trader now have the knowledge and can be able to filter good analysis from bad ones.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 31
    Great idea, especially for beginners or for part time traders who do not have time to learn, and also for traders who do not want to be independent traders by learning market analysis. There is nothing wrong with this kind of trading as long as you get good results, because our goal in this business is to have income consistently, so whatever the way you choose, as far as it is profitable, then it is a good way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    We should take risk base on our experience and understanding about this business cause taking more than what we can handle will definitely lead us to loss, we need to take a risk that we can manage very well only then we can survive trading in the forex market, risk should always be taken base on your experience and understanding about the market this will make things less risky for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Since we know that risk is also included in the trade.if we don,t takes risk in every business then we do not takes a high profit because risk is a part of every business.we also use our strategies for checking the currency trend but we do not remove our risk.if you select a big size order then it become for you a big risk and we also know big risk gives big profit.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 103
    Given: 65
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    The experience you have in forex market should be justified by the risk you take in your trade, as a newbie trader that have no good experience in this market should always consider risk management perfectly at all time, this is a business that it is very risky so it's necessary that you should go for low risk when you know that you don't have a good experience about forex market.
    In justification of the risk with the level of experience we have, in beginning we need to trade with small deposit and allocate lesser amount towards Forex trading. It is must that at one point we have to start as novice, we need not be afraid but we have to take steps with caution and logic. For earning, it is required that a trader understands the market nature and able to process the experience he acquired in the past.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    In justification of the risk with the level of experience we have, in beginning we need to trade with small deposit and allocate lesser amount towards Forex trading. It is must that at one point we have to start as novice, we need not be afraid but we have to take steps with caution and logic. For earning, it is required that a trader understands the market nature and able to process the experience he acquired in the past.
    As the beginning I have to start as a novice in this business, in the sense that I know myself as a novice person in forex then I have to try by all possible to develop a good knowledge and experience about forex, i have to start with a mind that I want to gain the knowledge as soon as possible but it will not that come easily, so it is important that I take time and learn to understand forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    When you have little experience about forex market and I wants to trade this business, then you should work with some sites that provide accurate signals to trade forex market but making use of signal to trade forex market will really expose you to more risk in your trade. Because most of the time the signals are not accurate or true at all of they will assure you 100 percent of such signals. It is good to practice to understand forex trade better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    With small experience about the market you should trade with a minimum risk that you can manage very well, don't be in hurry to trade and don't takes a risk that you cannot handle this way you will be able to trade in the market easily and you can survive for a long time and the more you trade the better you beeome, so never be be in hurry to trade always trade with the minimum risk.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 72
    Experience is a good thing in forex trading. We need to give good time to getting it, most of the mistakes that we are making in forex trading could been corrected with the right amount of experience. Experience is the best teacher and so far so good, The demo account can give us huge amount of experience so much in abundant and excess.

Not allowed!

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425