small experience, good trade with small risk - Page 32
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: small experience, good trade with small risk

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 20

small experience, good trade with small risk

hy, I am telling a easy way of trade, I also have done it in starting days and also was good for new traders...
    ---first learn basic about meta trader which is important..
    ---then check the most best website for making analysis..
    ---check these all sites analysis
    ---check some signal sites also
    ---when we want to open order, check all analysis sites what they say about market, then make analysis from these, then check signal sites, if all are same open order..
    ---in this way not need to learn about indicators which become complex some time, but we need money management for trade, so learn must it

I also used this in starting, this was good really, thanks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 3
    Small trading experience is not good enough for a successful forex trading we need to learn and have a good experience that will lead us to success, but we cannot get all the experience or knowledge at once it's step by step process but we should never stop learning cause the more we learn the more experience and skills we have.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 54
    Given: 82
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Small trading experience is not good enough for a successful forex trading we need to learn and have a good experience that will lead us to success, but we cannot get all the experience or knowledge at once it's step by step process but we should never stop learning cause the more we learn the more experience and skills we have.
    Although I don't get to know how a trader knows the small and big experience because I know in forex trading market experience is experience however the difference is just the outcome on the demo account the trader has used, if they had gotten more improved trading results then it means that they are good with the market and mostly will become profitable with the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    Although I don't get to know how a trader knows the small and big experience because I know in forex trading market experience is experience however the difference is just the outcome on the demo account the trader has used, if they had gotten more improved trading results then it means that they are good with the market and mostly will become profitable with the market.
    I don't think experience is experience, because there is experience you will have that will make trading very easy and simple for you to trade, there is less and big experience, when you have the small experience it will still be hard for you to make good income also you will still find it hard to handle some thing but with the big trading experience you won't experience much difficulties in your trading again.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 58
    The trading experience is good and there is no space or room for little experience. You need to develop a good trading discipline before you can make money. That means the experience shouldn't be in little form, but we should learn to get as much as possible experience because with the much experience we have the better we can handle the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    We need to have better trading experience and skills to be able to do well in business like forex trading cause this business is very risky without a better trading experience we cannot manage the risk in this business well, we need to have a full trading experience so that we can manage the risk very well at all time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think this is good planning in which we are take small risk in our trading and use stop loss in our trades and our earning is also small. Mostly traders are make their target big which are vert difficult to get and that is the reason they are lose their money but if they are make their target small then they can make easily good and big earning on this market.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 54
    Given: 82
    Quote Originally Posted by abhil View Post
    I think this is good planning in which we are take small risk in our trading and use stop loss in our trades and our earning is also small. Mostly traders are make their target big which are vert difficult to get and that is the reason they are lose their money but if they are make their target small then they can make easily good and big earning on this market.
    The experience and learning about forex trading will take time and then gradually get to become huge and then we get to make good profitable amount of money from the market. Having small experience is not the problem, but the problem is having little experience and not being logical about the way to have increasing earnings and not chasing after huge money making.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    The experience and learning about forex trading will take time and then gradually get to become huge and then we get to make good profitable amount of money from the market. Having small experience is not the problem, but the problem is having little experience and not being logical about the way to have increasing earnings and not chasing after huge money making.
    When experience and knowledge gets huge, that is the level where we can expect good earnings from Forex. The problem is traders dont seem to have interest in learning, they just interested in earning, and earning big in a short time. For everyone small risk is good because big risk can even make a good trade a bad one and cause stop out, before it turns in our favor.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    your idea sounds good,learning how to use meta trader and looking for sites that provides signals its all good in fact that was how i was trading at first as a newbie but to be frank, it didn't end well with me. because i was lacking somethings professional traders use in making profits in the market which is discipline,knowledge and patient. this also is what any trader who will follow this system of trading would need to make good use of the signals provided for them from any site.

Not allowed!

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132