Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: something wrong

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 8

Question something wrong

Dear admin
    yestarday i made transactions in my three accounts in gbp nzd but every account close in a different price and the candles go down but the price go up
    can you help me in this to know where is the problem

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Well! sometime some things may go wrong for one reason or the other that may beyond our knowledge, some time it may happen to us because we are new and we don't understand them, for example there was a time when I was new I would always be wonder the reason while my trade on oil would always be inactive around 10.00 pm everyday not until 11.00 pm , I was later realized that it was normal it was done by market , now , on your case you just need to be patience and contact the support manager and all things will be okay.There is no problem at all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedsa3dy View Post
    Dear admin
    yestarday i made transactions in my three accounts in gbp nzd but every account close in a different price and the candles go down but the price go up
    For the problem, you should be contract our roboforex help department. What type of your account ? Because of ,sometimes or in the news time market spread should be high. For the reason take profit position or any pending order could not hit proper position.So, we need to be use standard type of account. Also, I suggest to you that as soon as possible you can contact to the robo forex support company and with us.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    In this case you must have to contact the problem to solve this problem, because it's the company that could solve it and not in this forum so I will suggest that you contact the broker directly through live support or you create a ticket for it with some screen shot and they will be glad to help you out, this suggestions goes to everyone who face issues like this.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 90
    Given: 82
    Dear admin
    You might be trading with a different broker, therefore we ought to know that different brokers has different feeds actually, what that means is that, the price can't be exactly the same thing and so therefore, some times there will be some different in price and then the trade will end up in such an exact way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Dear admin
    there are several thing which have to checked by us, sometimes, when we close the order at point A but it was done at point B, the reasons here that the price is still moving faster, the news was there, or also, the server was late to execute it because there were many execution at the market , but roboforex has good server with fast execution and i do not get the problems about this case. but at other brokers only

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 6
    This is not happen because market price is same for all traders. If you buy in one account and sell other account then its must be changed because of spread other wise this is never happen to any trader. If you have any problem regard this then you need to connect support chart and open a ticket from your member area because this type of things are never happen with any one in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    if you can face any problem than you must discuss it with the masters who tells you that where you can go wrong and if you are right and done no mistakes than masters solve it also so do not worry about it it is a risky market in which you can done mistakes when exit from the market because market can move in any direction suddenly so it is not a big issue you need to be careful next time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    When we discover any error in our trades , I want to belief that with our broker we have no problem, this is the reason why they give us the support department to be helping traders to clear any issue, so, my brother be calm , there is no problem at all , just contact the support department and you are going to see the good result.

Not allowed!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678