Why should one use web trader - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Why should one use web trader

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 8

Why should one use web trader

I stll wonder some times why one should use a web trader when there are a lot of platform we can install on our computer and mobile and do trading easily and it more secure than web trader. what is the main use of providing a web trader when there is mt4 platform already

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 25
    Some times, the computer you are making use of might not be good enough for you to install the MT4 software, but having the market accessed through the Webtrader is more secured. Compared to MT4 which any one can gain access to if they have your computer. In addition, I have never experienced requote with the use of my webtrader.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    i found webtrader is the easiest way to alternate from everywhere wherein you don't have your very own laptop/device. you can visit any cyber cafe and change from there. some other issue is really worth noting that traders with windows telephone can use this webtrading possibility to open/near/adjust trades readily because nonetheless they don't have buying and selling app.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by ateebahmad View Post
    i found webtrader is the easiest way to alternate from everywhere wherein you don't have your very own laptop/device. you can visit any cyber cafe and change from there. some other issue is really worth noting that traders with windows telephone can use this webtrading possibility to open/near/adjust trades readily because nonetheless they don't have buying and selling app.
    That is true. But we will be needing good internet connection according to my experience. Because with a poor internet connection it will not load up and then some times if we want to adjust the stoploss and take profits, we have to reload to make sure it is in place. From my experience, it is good if we have a fast connection, but then again it is a good development by robo.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 5
    Web traders are use by traders because we have no time to install the meta trader platform or any other platform or we want work on our browser direct instead of using any other platform in our trading. If we are out side from our home then we can use web trader on any computer or laptop and if we login with meta trader the may be our password is save on that system and that person is use our account but in web trader its never happen to traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    The online platform is much better because of the speed and ease of trading control and also on the level of usability and convenience and also functions on any device without downloading the software.
    I advise you to use the Web interface for greater comfort.

Not allowed!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789