Why should one use web trader - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Why should one use web trader

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 8

Why should one use web trader

I stll wonder some times why one should use a web trader when there are a lot of platform we can install on our computer and mobile and do trading easily and it more secure than web trader. what is the main use of providing a web trader when there is mt4 platform already

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I have the same question as you, I feel like the web trader is somehow slower than the terminal installed on your laptop. But I guess that every trader likes his own environnement where he feels psychologically and mentally relaxed, in order to do well in his trades. But with a powerfull laptop I would use a web trader because it's easier to access, and smooth.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    i think it is more easy than a platform and easy to access to from any place work or home or if u use your friend's computer to check you account so it is important as a platform

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Hello friend. I'll answer you in my view. The Web platform can help you if you are trading on a phone for example where you follow the price immediately and directly if you are in a distant place or if you are not sitting on the computer and that's what I do.
    Otherwise I wouldn't advise you if you were trading and sitting in front of the computer because it might not help you, I'm not working on the web, Treder.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    It is a simply way to online forex treading system that you will be web trader. You can flow some simple step to make a good web trader. You can use some mobile device to analytical you treading system on you computer or laptop or else. so make your tread now on your forex treading platform by as a web trader. and floow some instruction form very much expert.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567