Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Why should one use web trader

Insider
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 8

Why should one use web trader

I stll wonder some times why one should use a web trader when there are a lot of platform we can install on our computer and mobile and do trading easily and it more secure than web trader. what is the main use of providing a web trader when there is mt4 platform already

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 55
    in fact i don't have any idea about this why trader should use web trader and for me i have worked in web trader two times but absolutely i prefer metatrader 4 because the different between web trader and metatrader is technical indicator and tools of Forex trading and that why i like metatrader

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 5
    First it has many benefits. First when you do not have your computer, you do not need to download the platform and login .... just login to your account and trade And the company in order. No . Difficult for you. Trading is easy and siir good lck in trading you must it ... :* :)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    I stll wonder some times why one should use a web trader when there are a lot of platform we can install on our computer and mobile and do trading easily and it more secure than web trader. what is the main use of providing a web trader when there is mt4 platform already
    I have an hypothesis, Trader prefer to use web platform because trader want to not assume that there a script from other to crack the meta trader platform. Using webtrader platform make trader do not have any option to create script, create crack to the account. It make trader more simple to trader. No any custom indicator will make trader more focus on the trading price.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456