Why should one use web trader - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Why should one use web trader

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 8

Why should one use web trader

I stll wonder some times why one should use a web trader when there are a lot of platform we can install on our computer and mobile and do trading easily and it more secure than web trader. what is the main use of providing a web trader when there is mt4 platform already

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I have the same question as you, I feel like the web trader is somehow slower than the terminal installed on your laptop. But I guess that every trader likes his own environnement where he feels psychologically and mentally relaxed, in order to do well in his trades. But with a powerfull laptop I would use a web trader because it's easier to access, and smooth.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    i think it is more easy than a platform and easy to access to from any place work or home or if u use your friend's computer to check you account so it is important as a platform

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    It is a simply way to online forex treading system that you will be web trader. You can flow some simple step to make a good web trader. You can use some mobile device to analytical you treading system on you computer or laptop or else. so make your tread now on your forex treading platform by as a web trader. and floow some instruction form very much expert.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    I stll wonder some times why one should use a web trader when there are a lot of platform we can install on our computer and mobile and do trading easily and it more secure than web trader. what is the main use of providing a web trader when there is mt4 platform already
    This is your personal choice, but I think web trading platform not more useful to all. but this is an additional opportunity for ever in the forex market. this is unique platforms.sometimes we can not instal our meta trader platform for low spread internet or some others issue.so on that time this is really sueful.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Well they say one man's food is another man's poison.Some people i guess would prefer to use the web trader because they don't have to install anything especially for the beginners.But for those who cannot trade without installing anything like expert advisors and even robots,i guess it's the main reason they would prefer using the mt4 platform.In my own opinion it's good to have both the webtrader platform and the mt4 at the same time,so as to have a cusshion to fall back on just in case if there's a problem with one of the platforms.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    A person app meant for trading alone is much more better than a browser which is meant for everything am not saying that web trader is but but all am trying to say is that trading with mt4 is more reliable and more secure as, there is no essence of trading with web trader on your personal desktop or mobile phone.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    there are many trading platform and Roboforex offers varieties of them for your own taste and all for different use, the use of the web trader is unique to other trading software, the web trader is for quick access to market if you don't have a downloaded platform on the device you are using, maybe the computer is a public computer or your friend's or it maybe you are using Mac ( metatrader is originally not created for mac)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    i thought of that too and yes the mt4 is far more better but the web trader is used in the emergency and it is very good to have the web trader in robo forex website so that when you need to close your trades for example an you are not using your computer you do not need to download meta trader

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 9
    One should use meta trader for analyzing chart pattern we can also use indicators on meta trader one good thing about the meta trader is the auto trading feature where we can trade automatically.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    There is no occurrence without a reason. Web trader and meta trader platforms has been created by programmers for ease and convenience. Web trader is very useful when there is no access to smartphones but there is availability of internet connection. A bank cashier who needs to attend to customer, will deem it inappropriate to operate phones and but can trade alongside attending to the customer using the web trader. Web trader gives an equal opportunity to all traders. Regardless of your status.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567