Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Why should one use web trader

Insider
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 8

Why should one use web trader

I stll wonder some times why one should use a web trader when there are a lot of platform we can install on our computer and mobile and do trading easily and it more secure than web trader. what is the main use of providing a web trader when there is mt4 platform already

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    I think one reason is that web trade is easy and every thing we can watch easily as compared to other devices secondly it provide the multitasking and read the chart analysis the market well in the trading secondly we have communicated with the other trader and have get the view and news about the trading where other devices we can't do this so i think that's why the trader prefer to trade in web trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    the best thing about this trading platform is that you dont have to download anything you have to have a browser that you can use on the go this way all the opportunities that you can use on the go this way it can be very easy to make trades where you are

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 98
    Actually web trading is the most fast form of meta trader terminal. The traders know that in terminal we mostly have the problem of upgrading but in the web trading we do not need to install any kind of software we simply have to log in the web trading account and then we can make the trading so easy as there is no more issue like web trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by adeelyaz View Post
    Actually web trading is the most fast form of meta trader terminal. The traders know that in terminal we mostly have the problem of upgrading but in the web trading we do not need to install any kind of software we simply have to log in the web trading account and then we can make the trading so easy as there is no more issue like web trading.
    Web trading is just the same as meta trader trading. But it might be the difference is the update from the metatrader might be a bit slow and webtrading will be automatically updated from their own web. And then we also need to know the difference in the display colour might make our decision change too sometimes and we need to pay attention on it.

Not allowed!

Registered user abdullahmad2016's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    How much does the web trader? I really feel web traders not much help even me feel strange at all when using the web trader. Already zoom not good in view of its features is very limited. And also can not be used for automated trading (using EA). Well, I think a lot of web traders can not help, just added passable mobile-based trading platform for Windows Phone.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    hi
    i am also wonder, but i think on meta trader 4 application you need space on mobile phone and pc but for web trader you do not need of any space in other hand if you are out of city and you do not have meta trader 4 mobile app, so you can use web trader in any place any pc with internet connection instead of it , your first install meta trader 4 which will take time and then you finish your work and uninstall it after

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    web trader Necessary thing for those who have a computer with a potential weak
    It can of trading directly without downloading the platform and installed in the computer Or who has the speed of the Internet is very weak
    Also web trader interface very easy and simple

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The best thing in the forex market is that there are several methods that can be accessed to the market from anywhere and at any time. But it is better to use MetaTrader to work in the market because it facilitates the process of technical analysis and it is easy to deal with reverse Web Trader, which makes it difficult to feeling more safely

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedfakhry View Post
    The best thing in the forex market is that there are several methods that can be accessed to the market from anywhere and at any time. But it is better to use MetaTrader to work in the market because it facilitates the process of technical analysis and it is easy to deal with reverse Web Trader, which makes it difficult to feeling more safely
    I think that forex trading is very difficult no matter what and naturally there are lots of ways that can be used in here. But it is not like all methods will be able to bring us the profit we wish them for too. Sometimes the analysis that is not too deep will only disrupt our own analysis and we will loss a great deal of money finally too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 64
    in fact i don't have any idea about this why trader should use web trader and for me i have worked in web trader two times but absolutely i prefer metatrader 4 because the different between web trader and metatrader is technical indicator and tools of Forex trading and that why i like metatrader

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast