Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Improvidence and carelessness

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 213
    Given: 100

Improvidence and carelessness

Improvidence and carelessness

Now I would like to talk about another moment by which our reviewed concepts are not always identified with each other.

So, If person signs documents in hindsight and inattentive ( or accepting agreement) it will not mean the accomplishment of fraudulent activity.

And if we are talking about documents, as an example, lets consider on the Client Agreement which concluded between trader and broker(dealing center). Namely, let's take the most common situation which is caused as a result of inattentive learning of document by the one side.

First of all, I would like to admit that the Client Agreement is often served as a public offer. It means the contract (agreement) to be signed on appointed terms.
    In this case, with opening trading account you tacitly agree with admitted terms of Client Agreement (All Broker company’s / Dealing centers usually have such note).

As opening account goes through electronic connection (internet) mostly, trader just need to press button “I agree” for accepting agreement. This button can have different names and usually is based at the end of the registration page. Thus, the scheme of the agreement will be looked like : press the button - expressed acceptance (consent to the conclusion of the agreement). Given this you don’t need to sign any documents.

The main feature, which distinguish the offer from other civil-legal agreements, is that the consent of the second part is enough for its conclusion. If juridical action of usual agreements is arisen from the moment of its signing or from the moment of other specified terms attachment, in some cases, - from the moment of notarization and/or its civil registration, so the offer, in our situation public offer, is considered to be concluded from the moment of getting its accept.
    That is why hereinafter, when both sides occur disputes, solving which Broker company/ Dealing center refers to one or the other item of client agreement, trader cant appeal with that he did not sign any documents and, therefore, these terms of client agreement are not expand on him. As I have already said, pressed the button – showed the acceptation. And if agreed, it means accepted all terms specified at these agreement, and if terms are accepted, it means Broker company/ Dealing center has full authority on quite lawful bases be guided by own client agreement with trader relationships, who opened the account.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    Yes, this is good thread for our because if we can careless and improvidence in our trade then we make good profit and stop loss in our trade. Because profit or loss in depend upon the forex market if market moving one side then we make good profit and if the market moving up and down then we can make less profit in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    When we trade in forex market in careless and improvidence then we make good profit and became a good trader in the forex market. If we became a good trader in forex then we understand the forex rules and its learning. If we can make good profit then we make a good chart pattern for trading then we make good profit and stop loss in our trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulfstream View Post
    As opening account goes through electronic connection (internet) mostly, trader just need to press button “I agree” for accepting agreement. This button can have different names and usually is based at the end of the registration page. Thus, the scheme of the agreement will be looked like : press the button - expressed acceptance (consent to the conclusion of the agreement). Given this you don’t need to sign any documents.
    This simplicity which made most people become so careless because I'm definitely sure they didn't read the whole agreement and just clicked on the "I agree" box. I may suggest people who want to invest their money in huge amount with overseas broker to ask the company about written agreement and tell the company to deliver the letters so we can sign things manually.

Doing this will increase our awareness because we got the time to read all the terms and conditions without simply click on written agreement without our real signature. Here we're responsible for our actions and never blamed the company if we don't understand the risk and lose the money because we already signed to the agreement.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    many people do not knowing anything clearly about any broker exactly they do do not know what happening but i think often there are many retail traders who do not read the terms and conditions of a broker or clients agreement when before they fill the registration form. so many thing should be know before starting work

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Its common in many broker's that they can create problem for you and can make your withdrawals very tough for you to get from them. But I have a good experience with robo forex broke and you can keep faith on them. But later I realized that I was under the wrong conviction and understood the importance of reading the trading terms of the broker before opening an account with it. Blindly clicking the small box of terms and conditions can be a big mistake.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The more needed for the traders is that they should learn the market first and try to believe in their strategy and always find the indicators which tells them more accurately but sometimes it happens we ignore them and focus on the market without having good knowledge so the result is that we lose the money. We need too first the agreement which by offer us by the broker.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    A wonderful and very important topic
    Unfortunately many traders, especially novices, do not care about this. and I am one of them .
    Maybe it's not routine and maybe we do not know what the consequences might be
    But we have to take care of this matter because it is really important and many problems may occur because of lack of interest
    Thank you for this and this advice

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 38
    it is better for the trader to read everything in the agreement section to see if this will be suitable for him or not before joining of the broker as this is very important for the trader and see if this will let him to trade freely or there is some restriction in his trading, because if he does not follow the rules of the broker he not be able to withdraw his money

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234