Thread: Forex - "Fraud" or "Improvidence"

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 200
    Given: 33

Forex - "Fraud" or "Improvidence"

: when these concepts are contiguous, and when it derived one from another?

In order to simplify us the understanding of this question, let's define each of these concepts.

So, the "fraud" - is the theft or acquisition of rights to someone else's property, including funds and other benefits by deception or abuse of trust. This deception can be both passive and active form.
    The passive form of deception - is a deliberate omission of any facts (events of reality), while the active form of deception - is a conscious distortion of the truth (reality).

Under the "improvidence" is often understood the negligent, carefree, short-sighted attitude to the events happening around.
    The concept of "improvidence" is closely connected with the concept of "inattention" .

Regarding the Forex market, there are present both concepts.
    Fraud at Forex - it is one of the most prosperous areas. And believe, it is “a vast sphere for action”. The lack of clear legislative framework governing relations at Forex currency market, «let off the leash»to many people.
    If we consider scope of activity at the Forex market the so-called scammers can be divided into several groups.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 09-03-2015 at 01:21 PM.

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    forex is not a fraud and it is a real business and so the trader can trade with it and make money, but there are some fraud brokers that take the money of the traders and and go away, so the trader should choose the trusted broker to be able to invest his money safely and make money easily, the people that say that forex is a fraud do not know anything about forex.
    I prefer to use multiple perspective on seeing on forex as the real business, because I think forex is not move the real economics, the real thing is not available in forex trading. So when we see on forex is real business it is real business, because forex is creating money and we use those money to buy things, but if we see forex does not move and not create the real econimics real, forex is not real business, just number and derrivative speculative trading.

But I 'm moderat here, I love forex trading, because forex trading create the more money

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 8
    no the forex is not a fraud business but there a lot of people who fraud in it and an example is the people who say that they have the best strategy in the market and then they offer it to sale so you should be careful in this market and do business only with he honest people

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by AmrHesham View Post
    no the forex is not a fraud business but there a lot of people who fraud in it and an example is the people who say that they have the best strategy in the market and then they offer it to sale so you should be careful in this market and do business only with he honest people
    Mutiple perspective may occur in forex trading. Because as the success forex trading, forex just as the great opportunity to earn and earn more money, but by loosing trader, forex is the best way to loose all the money very quickly, as same as the opportunity of the many people in this world scenario, as the Capitalism system it means the capitalis perspective think that the current system is the best as the poor

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    You are correct, this is the broker that traders will have to avoid, but to know this kind of broker is not so easy, One thing i realized is that, the brokers that are fraud have the best marketing skills in this business environment, and i am sure that many trader would have became the victim before their eyes will be opening and telling other traders in tehir locality.
    You are right dear member, which broker always promoting themselves mainly they fraudsters.so every newbie trader should identify his broker before invest capital.Because this is the point of no return. so at first we should understand broker regulation and category plus public review then we can invest money.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Forex is not fraud but many brokers nowadays are likely to scam people hard earn money that is why we should make sure that we join a broker that is reliable and trusted, nowadays there are so many new broker with different promotion most of this broker are fraud and we need to make good research before we join a new forex broker.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 6
    I think in the market there are some broker that attract the newbies trader to give false opportunity and play their feeling some broker give some good bonus to start the trading and the term and condition are very hard and some time making the profit with them is very difficult so i think this is good thread which give information how we will avoid form the frauds and how we choose the right broker.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    There are many fraud brokers around us. They show big advertisement and try to impress normal people by providing lucrative offer. They even provide them big bonus offer so that normal people join in their broker. I would suggest not to invest in any other broker expect robotforex. Trust roboforex broker only. Roboforex is best broker house. This broker is not market maker. This broker will provide you best service.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulfstream View Post
    · change / delete of a profitable position – profitable position of the trader increases in volume and changes entirely to the opposite, thus "consuming" the last part of the deposit. Sometimes a profitable position is simply deleted.In the absence of the open order sreenshot, in this case, nothing can be proved, because the DC/BO will present you a report only in the light of their interest.
    I've never known anything like this with bad brokers because they almost don't really dare to do this directly to their client. But with other things like you've explained sir, I know them all very well because I've been a victim once and get scammed by bad broker. I got tricked when I was trading the news with high volatility. During the announcement, in that bad broker's platform market moved very fast and created big poles which caused both my pending orders went loose in stop loss.

I realized later when I checked another platform with different brokers and yes I was right. The first chart with bad broker's server was totally scam and it seemed they hunted my stops very well. That time was my first and last time I traded with the company and blacklisted it on my own. I accepted my loss with them as my own learning and next time I'll choose brokers to invest more carefully.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 38
    Before working with any broker, we must really make sure that we make good research about them to see if truly they are one you can trust with your funds. There are lots of scam brokers who would hit you out and do not process your withdrawal once you have made huge profits. So it's good we avoid such brokers and in the best time work with good regulated and trust worthy ones. Lots of traders have lost their money working with wrong forex brokers and this fraud is one we must try to avoid and follow brokers with good reputations.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 19
    the market partisan has with the customs on appeals as prioring decision as defining use as one with the option on notice of confirmation,
    as might with the rest to works of extent as improving as the returns to gives with the less on chance as risks on not to lose with the submission of order with the market table.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234